Parasailing

We parasailed in July at Cococay. We were on the Mariner. I think it was $80. While waiting for our reservation time, many groups of people were trying to get a time to parasail not knowing they needed a reservation. So, please be sure to pre-book.

We're going on the Freedom in Oct. my 9 yr old son would like to go parasailing (or jet skiiing) and I think he's ready. Does anyone know of any parasailing places that would let a 9 yr old go up (with me-tandem). We'll be in Labadee and Montego Bay (we already have excursions for Cayman and Cozumel)

Thanks

We are going on an Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Mariner in December and I was just wondering if on any of the islands, Parasailing was an option ? CocoCay by chance ?

Thanks !!!

Hi, just returned from CocoCay--parasailing is available but as already stated, be sure to pre-book. My nephew decided he wanted to do it but it was sold out with no cancellations.

So we sent him on the waverunner excursion instead--he said it was an incredible experience and not to be missed! We signed him up after getting there, but I would book ahead to make sure there is an opening. And be prepared to keep up--those that lagged behind speed wise were reprimanded and told that perhaps they should go back to the island! My nephew said they weren't kidding, either.

CocoCay is absolutely a blast from beginning to end. Even had a tiny shark swimming around us in the shallow water! Fascinating!

Archived