Television?

Rustycat

This may seem like a weird question, but can someone tell me which cruise lines that go to the Caribbean carry ESPN on the TVs in the Staterooms. I would like to take a Caribbean cruise next winter, but I am concerned my husband will not want to go if he cannot watch Sports Center in the morning and in the evening. Thanks.

It is available on most lines when they get reception- bad weather can stop it and that can't be predicted. As the others said though, it is in Spanish. I have even had to watch the Superbowl in Spanish. It's not big deal if you just want the game, turn down the volume and enjoy.

He's not going to see anything like the ESPN he's used to watching in the US. Lots and lots of South American soccer and some Euro auto racing. Not much coverage of US sports. Maybe it's time to ween him from ESPN so he doesn't go into TV shock on the ship, LOL.

This may seem like a weird question, but can someone tell me which cruise lines that go to the Caribbean carry ESPN on the TVs in the Staterooms. I would like to take a Caribbean cruise next winter, but I am concerned my husband will not want to go if he cannot watch Sports Center in the morning and in the evening. Thanks.

It's not a wierd question at all. It's not likely he'll get his daily SC fix. I have only seen ESPN in the sports bars, not in the staterooms. Like others have noted, it is in Spanish.

He may have to keep up with the sports world on the net while on the cruise or perhaps bring a satellite radio like XM to get ESPN.

Archived