ScholarShip@Sea - If I Only Took The Time To Read The Course Guide

Sandytoes

Going through all my papers while on the Crown I, just now, read the course guide. The ScholarShip@Sea has some very interesting courses. Some are free while others you pay a nominal fee.

To name a few-

Dancing courses - Waltz, Merengue, Cha Cha

Computer courses - Photoshop, How to E-Bay, Website Design

Cocktail courses - Drink of the Day, Martini, Wine club

and I missed out on the Towel Folding Course with Accommodation Supervisor and DCD.

If only I read the Course Guide....Oh-well on my next cruise...:)

I took several of the art classes and had fun. One day, i was the only 'student' there, but I still had a good time. If you can't get or find a scholarship@sea brochure, the classes are listed in the Patter and they will mention what the fee will be. DH also gave the computer safety lecture a thumbs up - he's responsible for all the AT&T computer software and security is his bug-a-boo, so it must have been good for him to praise it as he did. The classes were a fun alternative to sitting by the pool, drinking, or eating, although those are worthwhile pursuits on a cruise as well. It was just nice to do something creative.

Charlie

I showed up for a pottery class (times listed in the daily news) and discovered I needed an appointment. This was late in the cruise, and the last course offered. I was disappointed!

The Ebay course was not offered when I was on the Coral.. I buy from Ebay quite frequently, but have always been intimidated to sell. Wish I could take that course.

Archived