"GENIE" (tm) Line Tightner! QVC

[b]Hi, saw this product on QVC, Bought it! Mistake? Have any of you ladies ever tried this stuff? You put it around your eyes, and forehead and wait, then it it supposed to tighten the area! Haven't decided yet if it works.[/b]

[b]Any opinions from the knowledgeable group?:( [/b]

I have no idea what you are talking about. I just recognised your screen name from a while back, I haven't read any posts from you in quite a while. Welcome back! I remember you because you live in Laguna Beach and I'm up the road from you in Mission Viejo.

:) I have been around, lurking more than posting, but I am still very much into this Board!!

Now, my kids reside in Laguna Niguel.. And Newport Beach..So I have less time!

I still go to Mission Viejo often, was at the mall yesterday! Great sales!

I certainly have more posts than they say I do...have been a member a number of years.

This product I am talking about is some liquid that you put under your eyes, on your forehead, or anyplace where you want to smooth out... when it is dry you are supposed to be "younger" looking (yea right)

I think the only thing that is smoother is my wallet, from lack of dollars! lol:confused:

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=darkorchid]Piper ~ Yes, I agree with you. I purchased it about a month ago when Lisa Robertson was on QVC selling the item. It makes my face dry. As for tightening, since I really don't see that much of a difference, I'm going to lean towards, No, I'm not impressed with it. There is a bit of a difference, but just not enough to warrant the cost of the Genie.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#9932cc][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#9932cc]I'm 47 and have nice skin, tiny crow's feet near the eyes, and I feel that my skin (and also from what others tell me) is 10 years younger. I wanted to get rid of those little lines by my eyes, but again, the product has not made much of a difference.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#9932cc][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#9932cc]Janet:o [/color][/size][/font]

[b][font=Century Gothic][size=3][color=blue]I agree with Janet...I bought the product about a year ago, I am 51 with smooth skin other than around my eyes (small crows feet, not alot). I ended up throwing Genie away. I didn't see any difference and didn't like the way it felt. :( [/color][/size][/font][/b]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=darkorchid]Nyler and Girls ~ This is why I like these fashion boards. It's always nice to hear the opinions ;) of the other gals. I don't know why I was looking for a cure for those tiny crow lines, I guess I just got swept up in the QVC selling moment! :o [/color][/size][/font]

Archived