shampoo on Valor

csk

It has been quite some time since I cruised Carnival, can anyone tell me what to expect, as far as samples of shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc, in bathrooms on Valor, I dont like to take any more stuff then I have to take, Thanks

My last few Carnival cruises, the shampoo/condition combination in the shower dispenser was Dove, as was the body wash in the other dispenser. I have to take my own conditioner; that combo isn't enough for my hair, as the sea air really makes it dry.

The amenity basket/bowl in the bathroom contains different sample-size products on different cruises. Sometimes, there's razors, toothbrush, toothpaste, conditioner, lotion, comb, Skittles, Rolaids, deodorant. If you like a particular sample, ask your cabin steward for more. IF he has more, he'll be glad to give it to you.:)

My last few Carnival cruises, the shampoo/condition combination in the shower dispenser was Dove, as was the body wash in the other dispenser. I have to take my own conditioner; that combo isn't enough for my hair, as the sea air really makes it dry.

I use my own shampoo/conditioner too. Hair is extremly dry and that stuff onbaord only dries it out even more so. The liquid soap was Lever 2000

I have brought large bottles of shampoo and conditioner with me. I leave what is left for our room steward. It helps with the weight of your bags coming home in a plane. take out the weight of the two bottles put in the weight of souvineers.

Last week on the Valor, the shampoo and soap were both Dove brands. As mentioned there is also a little basket with disposable razors, Crest toothpaste, a moisturizer sample, and a few other odds and ends..

Pack your hair conditioner!!!!!! Let that be one of the first things you put in your toiletries bag. I assumed that they would have hair conditioner and all they had was shampoo/conditioner combo which did not bode well with my hair after snorkeling in the ocean.

I ended up paying $8 for a bottle of conditioner at a convenience store in Cozumel. An expensive lesson I learned.

Archived