Cabin Safe depoist box

james j feller

Do you open with numbers or credit cards on the Infinity.

Also wanted to know what kind of snacks at the bars.

Jim

You put your own code number into the safe. Do not use your plastic door card. We did not use the bars much so do not remember the snacks. There are some snacks in the mini refer in your room. Remember anything you use from it is billed to onbord account. Use room service for cookies etc for snacks.

mike

Jim,

The safe's are electronic and you enter a personal code of 4 to 6 digits to lock and open the safe each time you use it.

Bar snacks vary from day to day. The often have peanuts, pretzels, breadsticks, trail mix, etc. If you find one you like and have a favorite bartender they will often stock a supply of what you like and slip it to you.

Jim

One note on the safes. Not that theft is an issue as the safes are there more for peace of mind (or a place to stash your liquor), but I noticed that when I shut the safe a bit too aggressively, the code would reset. I did that a couple of times, and only figured it when I came back, and the safe was ajar. Just something to be aware of.

One note on the safes. Not that theft is an issue as the safes are there more for peace of mind (or a place to stash your liquor), but I noticed that when I shut the safe a bit too aggressively, the code would reset. I did that a couple of times, and only figured it when I came back, and the safe was ajar. Just something to be aware of.

That's because you actually have to HOLD the door closed until it locks. If you just close it (aggressively or not) and walk away, the door swings open and it locks in the ajar position.

Archived