Century Suite

irishguy

Hi all

I had booked a gty w category suite and ahve been assigned a century suite

Can anybody tell me about beign in century suite compared to cc cabin?

Thanks

Which ship?

hi all

Its century suite on penthouse deck there are only about nine in total nad they face aft end. They seem to be little bit bigger than cc cabins even though the balcony is slightly smaller on x website gty w category has the same description as a sky suite its all confusing. According to agent at celebrity these are new suites is that true?

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/images/plan_cruise/ships/century_century_suite_schematic_lg.jpg

Stateroom: 190 sq. ft.

Veranda: 38 sq. ft.

Features

Floor-to-ceiling glass-paneled door

Two lower beds convertible to queen-size

Sofa bed with sitting area

23" LCD-HD Television

DVD (No stereo or home theater system)

Wireless Internet Access

Private Veranda

hi all

Its century suite on penthouse deck there are only about nine in total nad they face aft end. They seem to be little bit bigger than cc cabins even though the balcony is slightly smaller on x website gty w category has the same description as a sky suite its all confusing. According to agent at celebrity these are new suites is that true?

Those aft Century Suites on the Penthouse Deck existed before Century's recent makeover. At that time, their unique feature was that they had balconies which very few cabins had.

These cabins still appear to retain their hinged balcony door. In other words, they do not have sliding doors like the new balcony cabins do.

I'm surprised not to see butler on here. We tipped ours about the same as our dining room waiter plus a pretty good bonus (around $50- extra). Room service, I always arm our son with dollars and instructions to give $2-3 per order...if it is your butler, you don't have to since you will be tipping later. We might be nuts, but we always give everyone extra on the last night (except maybe the chief housekeeper since you normally don't see them...unless you needed something special from him). Hoping I haven't offended anyone here. :o

Assistant Chief Housekeeper $0.75

Stateroom Service $3.50

Stateroom Service Concierge Class $4.00

Assistant Maitre'd $0.75

Waiter $3.50

Assistant Waiter $2.00

(Rates Per Person, Per Day)

Note: Bellboys are tipped as service is rendered.

Archived