"The Views" gives Liberty

AFT_LOVER

as Rosie O'Donnell starts her new gig on The View, the audience was told they were getting her son's favorite toy a cruise ship. She then stated that she wished she could give everyone a day at sea & Barbara Walters announces that the audience will sail on Liberty, with a one minute commerical on her, 2 nights 3 days from NYC to Miami May 2007.

So again RCCL gives a great gift in exchange for daily mentions for 9 months.

is on to destroy The View. With RCCL giving the audience a free 3 day 2 night cruise, the ever demur Rosie has to comment that for the length of the commerical (1 minute) they could have given a longer cruise. Like her favorite CARNIVAL will!????

I think the free cruise is awesome no matter how long it is. I'd take it! It was a great show, I think Rosie did great. Ya know, there are all different people in this world and Rosie is just one of them. I am not a fan of Elisabeth Hasselback but I still love The View. RCCL did a great thing to give the people a mini cruise. As for Rosie's comment, she was obviously joking.

To each his/her own.

Happy sails to you!

as Rosie O'Donnell starts her new gig on The View, the audience was told they were getting her son's favorite toy a cruise ship. She then stated that she wished she could give everyone a day at sea & Barbara Walters announces that the audience will sail on Liberty, with a one minute commerical on her, 2 nights 3 days from NYC to Miami May 2007.

So again RCCL gives a great gift in exchange for daily mentions for 9 months.

Nobody markets and promotes like RCI as the long promo for the Freedom on the Today Show exhibits. Natalie Morales is some athlete to even stand on the flow rider.

So Ma, are you going to try the flow rider? You look fit in your avatar picture.

as we bodysurf in 20 foot waves on Maui's surf. Ever since I was taught by surfers to do it since a board is painful when it hits you. bodysurfing is SO cool! But don't get caught getting drug out & you have to swim opposite direction to free yourslef. But on Flowrider it is like a toilet that flushes you out of the bowl to the back or side to exit.

I am ready! 39 days to go!

Rosie is on to destroy The View. With RCCL giving the audience a free 3 day 2 night cruise, the ever demur Rosie has to comment that for the length of the commerical (1 minute) they could have given a longer cruise. Like her favorite CARNIVAL will!????

I think all of the R Family Cruises have been on NCL.

They actually have an audience for that sad show???:confused: I always figured they were mannequins like at a old disney ride?:confused: People actually, waste their free time to watch that stuff? :confused: I would never have believed this if I hadn't read it here!

jc

Archived