Recent Infinity Cruisers-Name Asst.Maitre'ds

golfnkitties

Hey Robin...I'd forgotten all about Johannes, our ass't maitre d' from last Fall...he was our waiter, and was promoted after three days to an ass't md. He was wonderful, and couldn't have been more attentive- a nice young man, from South Africa...As he's new to the position, relatively speaking, he may still be on board...not sure how long the contracts are....

But we'll find out in less than seven weeks!!!:D

Andrew

Can you tell us the names of some of the Asst. Maitre'ds you encountered during your recent cruise ? We were on Infinity in April and go again in October. Just wondering if we'll see any of our buddies. :):D:)

Thanks.

golfnkitties, I answered this in another post but here goes again... our Asst Maitre D was Alex Caguin. Nice friendly guy.

Alex told me that they each have 6-month contracts, and then go home for 2 months vacation. Of course, anyone who wants his contract renewed should provide great service and receive excellent comments! So whether you see your old friends again depends on whether they are on vacation or are on a new contract at that time.

Archived