triumph in new orleans

wendyandcliff

The triumph will be doing a alternating Western Carr. Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Coz; Belize, Coz, Progresso alternating weekly. I really liked the Triumph I will like it even more leaving from NOLA especially the trip down the Mississippi.

I'm so excited about this ship coming to New Orleans, we live in Gonzales, about 1 hour away and last year we had to drive to Galveston to cruise.

Thanks for all the help. I would love to be on it next Thanksgiving.

I live one hour away also and have to drive to Galveston next month.:(

FYI, someone is putting a CC group cruise on the Triumph together if you are interested....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=399136

I have known about this since the day it was announced...

but a lot of people have not heard it because Carnival has not posted it on the "Carnival News" site.

They do have a story on Carnival staying in Mobile...Halloween Promotions, and new acts on the Fantasy, but nothing on Triumph returning to NOLA.

Carnival.com still doesn't have this booking available on their website and they were supposed to start taking reservations yesterday(Sept. 6). Anyone know what's with the delay??

Maybe call them and ask?? :confused: Perhaps they are taking ressies by phone...

Carnival and CC posted this... BUT THEN THEY TOOK IT DOWN. Something has changed Selucrey. Try your link... Then apologize to Toad. Geez.. you guys that think you know it all.... Right now (3:30 PM) you can book the Triumph out of Miami through 2008!

But I still get the message saying the page cannot be displayed - and I can not find the Freedom or Subsequent Truimph Story on CCL or CC.

The "Offical Story" the OP was looking for was posted where the OP was looking but it is not posted now.

Also I got all the way to cabin selection for a 2008 Triumph cruise out of Miami on a third travel site.

But I still get the message saying the page cannot be displayed - and I can not find the Freedom or Subsequent Truimph Story on CCL or CC.

The "Offical Story" the OP was looking for was posted where the OP was looking but it is not posted now.

Also I got all the way to cabin selection for a 2008 Triumph cruise out of Miami on a third travel site.

Try reading your Currents... since that was a big story in the latest one... I doubt Carnival would print it in their OWN magazine if it wasn't true :rolleyes: You think you know it all :p

I'm not looking to take on all the Saints AND all of the Sinners at once... but before you all get too nasty... consider that I'm cruising this October the week before you! :eek:

I read Currents, and the CC news, and the Carnival web site the same time you did. Coming from Memphis, I was excited but what I read. I can not read it anymore because its been removed from the Archives of Cruise Critic and is not where it was in the Carnival Press Releases.

When you consider that they are not taking bookings when they said they would (in Currents) it stands to reason that something has changed since it was printed and posted.

I guess we could stand on the NO pier in March of 2008 waving our 2006 3rdQ Currents in protest - but I don't think it will make them move the ship.;)

In any event. The OP read currents too, but questioned why its not on the Carnival Web Site. Someone sent off a realitivly snotty reply that it was posted when in fact it no longer is. So I say, if you want to be snotty, fine, but know what you're talking about.

:)

I'm not looking to take on all the Saints AND all of the Sinners at once... but before you all get too nasty... consider that I'm cruising this October the week before you! :eek:

I read Currents, and the CC news, and the Carnival web site the same time you did. Coming from Memphis, I was excited but what I read. I can not read it anymore because its been removed from the Archives of Cruise Critic and is not where it was in the Carnival Press Releases.

When you consider that they are not taking bookings when they said they would (in Currents) it stands to reason that something has changed since it was printed and posted.

I guess we could stand on the NO pier in March of 2007 waving our Currents in protest - but I don't think it will make them move the ship.;)

In any event. The OP read currents too, but questioned why its not on the Carnival Web Site. Someone sent off a realitivly snotty reply that it was posted when in fact it no longer is. So I say, if you want to be snotty, fine, but know what you're talking about.

:)

Before I get to nasty?? Did you bother to READ the post you posted????? And what does when you are cruising have anything to do with anything????

I highly doubt we read the Currents and the website at the same time... I didn't read it on the website, I read it hard copy.

From what I have heard, the release of pricing and bookings have been delayed (they said bookings would start yesterday, we are not talking a huge delay here, not even long enough to think something has changed)... you can ask Carnival for an explanation, but I would imagine they would just say "it's been delayed"... they've announced it, that's the bottom line. Of course they still have bookings up for Miami, that happens EVERY TIME a ship is repositioned this way.

Please tell me where the "realitivly" :confused: snotty reply was???? Someone posted a link... how in the WORLD was that snotty???

And in case you didn't figure it out, since you think when SOMEONE else said it, it was nasty and snotty... me saying "you know it all", was in response to YOUR comment to Dan...

Carnival and CC posted this... BUT THEN THEY TOOK IT DOWN. Something has changed Selucrey. Try your link... Then apologize to Toad. Geez.. you guys that think you know it all.... Right now (3:30 PM) you can book the Triumph out of Miami through 2008!

And in case you didn't figure it out, since you think when SOMEONE else said it, it was nasty and snotty... me saying "you know it all", was in response to YOUR comment to Dan...

I read the post refferencing the link in BIG BOLD LETTERS pointing to a link that does not work. As if to say (and I conceed this may not have been the intent) "they did make an official posting - please bend over and let me shove it up your..."

This would not bother me if it was correct.

I read the post refferencing the link in BIG BOLD LETTERS pointing to a link that does not work. As if to say (and I conceed this may not have been the intent) "they did make an official posting - please bend over and let me shove it up your..."

Dan uses that font in every single post he posts... so wrong. He referred to a link that DID work at the time. Do you know Dan?? Do you have a clue what you are talking about? Probably one of the nicest men you would ever meet and I've NEVER seen him rude to anyone here... how you could POSSIBLY decipher YOUR message from what he typed is beyond me. Dan knows a thing or two about where he lives, he was being helpful... unlike your snotty post back to him.

Dan uses that font in every single post he posts... so wrong. He referred to a link that DID work at the time. Do you know Dan?? Do you have a clue what you are talking about? Probably one of the nicest men you would ever meet and I've NEVER seen him rude to anyone here... how you could POSSIBLY decipher YOUR message from what he typed is beyond me. Dan knows a thing or two about where he lives, he was being helpful... unlike your snotty post back to him.

No I don't know Dan, and I take you at your word that he was just trying to be helpful - so I apolgize for "asking him to apologize" and for inferring that Saints and Sinners think they know everything.

In all this , it might be easy to over-look the what OP and Toad stumbled upon - the announcement, for whatever reason, has clearly been retracted on line.

It must be hard work to be so huffy all the time. Take a cruise...you need it!! Dan always types in that font and is one of the nicest people I have gotten to know on this site. Please try to hold back your negitive judgements unless you are sure about what you are saying. Besides...if Dan wanted to be rude, you would not need to worry about a subtle dig...he's from the NOLA area they tend to be pretty upfront.

Now, relax...have a cold one and wait until Carnival figures out what they are doing.

Archived