triumph in new orleans

wendyandcliff

WOW!!! You guys are great. I din't know I would start such an uproar by just asking about the Truimph coming to NOLA...

I still hope she comes, I can't wait to cruise out of New Orleans again.

S & S -- you guys have a great time on the Conquest, I just love that ship.

Thanks! We definitely will! You should join us on the S&S cruise we have out of NOLA on the Fantasy in January :D

Finally, the Triumph's itinerary out of New Orleans has been added to Carnival's website. However, they are currently not taking bookings. Maybe starting tomorrow??

There's 6(1 being a 5 days, the rest are 7 days) options out of New Orleans. They currently do not have the dates of when each itinerary is:

#1: (5 Day: Tue-Sun): Costa Maya(Thu.) & Cozumel(Fri.).

#2: Cozumel(Tue.), Grand Cayman(Wed.) & Ocho Rios(Thu.).

#3: Cozumel(Tue.), Grand Cayman(Wed.) & Montego Bay(Thu.).

#4: Belize(Wed.), Cozumel(Thu.) & Progreso(Fri.).

#5: Progreso(Tue.), Belize(Thu.) & Cozumel(Fri.).

#6: Progreso(Tue.), Costa Maya(Thu.) & Cozumel(Fri.).

#7: Cozumel(Tue.), Belize(Wed.) & Costa Maya(Thu.).

Finally, the Triumph's itinerary out of New Orleans has been added to Carnival's website. However, they are currently not taking bookings. Maybe starting tomorrow??

There's 6(1 being a 5 days, the rest are 7 days) options out of New Orleans. They currently do not have the dates of when each itinerary is:

Did you see if there was a repo cruise?

Did you see if there was a repo cruise?

I haven't seen them do repo cruises for ones that are just moving within the US... wouldn't the Jones Act prohibit that?? Not to mention, a really short cruise, LOL. I don't think the Sensation did one when it came to NOLA.

My PVP emailed me today and said they were taking bookings for the Triumph in NOLA ?????

I haven't seen them do repo cruises for ones that are just moving within the US... wouldn't the Jones Act prohibit that?? Not to mention, a really short cruise, LOL. I don't think the Sensation did one when it came to NOLA.

I was hoping for something that left Miami, hit some western Caribean ports then ended in NOLA. RCCL and NCL do a lot of this with their ships that "Summer" in the North East.

I just returned from New Orleans this morning. Hotels & bars are desperatly waiting for the ships to return. Many businesses are open but need those convention & cruise dollars to start coming back.

GC: I think you are correct about Sensation. I also think it sailed empty to Nola. It was great to see the water salute from the pilot boats that we received since we on the first cruise out.

I was originally booked on the Triumph out of Miami for February 2008. Carnival called about a month ago to say we had to switch ships since the Triumph would be sailing out of N.O. by then. They asked if we could decide what ship we wanted to transfer to as soon as possible, because they had to clear out all the old bookings for Triumph out of Miami before they could start taking bookings for Triumph out of New Orleans.

My guess is that's why it took a while to start taking the new bookings. There were probably a lot of old bookings they had to move first.

Archived