Mariner of Seas Doors

Bowlersbus

the doors are metal, but do have a panel on them and it was textured...I don't think magnets would stick, not only because of the door itself but the doors slam behind you if you don't hold them and close it, they would often fall off I think???

Make signs and tape them on, unfortunately they tend to get taken by other people, and a cheap copied paper sign wouldn't make me as mad as nicer $5 magnets when they come up missing!!! Just a thought???

good luck, and you will love this ship!!!!

I purchased magnetic Ink Jet sheets at Office depot and printed out some 40th Anniversary graphics for my in-laws. For the most part, they worked fine. A couple were stolen, and a couple of the thinner ones did not seem to stick as well as the large ones. Since the door is not compleately flat and has sort of a molded "panel" type design, there are some issues with placement for good adhesion. The larger ones had no problem staying put even with the dorr slamming shut.

-- Rob

Archived