Just Back Infinity Aug. 27

snausman

Infinity Aug. 27 Alaska

For months I have been reading the horror stories that happen on the Infinity. I was to the point that I was going to cancel this cruise:( . .

THANK GOODNESS I DID NOT:)

This was my first cruise with Celebrity and I really wanted to try them. Several readers said to ignore and just have a wonderful time and boy did we. The ship, and the people were just wonderful. My mother and I (her first cruise and yes, she is now hooked, and booked another) were so happy that we didn’t listen to the negative. Everything was great, they had a couple of problems with tending as they usually dock but nothing really to speak of. Celebrity has won me over. So if you are booked on a upcoming cruise on the Infinity please but all your worries aside, and have fun and relax. Thank you everyone who told me to ignore all the bad that had been written.

Told you too :D

There are just a few negatives on Cruise Critic, but boy are the vocal.

They have either cruised Celebrity 20+ times and have the "everything used to be better in the past attitude" (will I be like that when I get old??) or they were part of the Summit May 7 group that is still upset about missing two ports 5 months down the road. Duh.

I'm glad you had a great cruise! Alaska is amazing. There is nothing like it. And the Celebrity treatment... Ahhh! So where are you cruising next?

Floris

So funny you asked "where are you cruisin next". My mother and I booked the 15 night Panama Canal on Infinity for Sept. 29, 2007 and we booked an aft CC (so exciting). Alaska is beyond words, people asked me what I thought and I say, well it did rain everyday but Wow ITS so beautiful and green. Loved it and would go again tomorrow. And yes I would go again tomorrow on the Infinity.

Archived