Can they force me off the Freedom??

eagmommy

It is sadly our last day on the FOS and I DON"T WANT TO LEAVE!!!! My whole family is having the time of our lives and are very sad to leave. This is the ultimate ship and has sooooo much to do on it. Anyone that chooses this ship will not be sorry!! My kids love it more than Disney which says a lot!! We are on our way home tomorrow, but will definitley be back!!!:D :D

I am sure that is you look by the gangway you will see a lot of gouges from the fingernails of others who didn't want to leave. Sad, but true - you have to leave. I suggest that before you do that you book another cruise so that you will not suffer from PCD. Enjoy your last day and night!

It is sadly our last day on the FOS and I DON"T WANT TO LEAVE!!!! My whole family is having the time of our lives and are very sad to leave. This is the ultimate ship and has sooooo much to do on it. Anyone that chooses this ship will not be sorry!! My kids love it more than Disney which says a lot!! We are on our way home tomorrow, but will definitley be back!!!:D :D

We leave on Sept 24th, getting closer and closer. Tell me....do you like the coffee? I have been on one other cruise and the coffee was awful. Also, are you doing the Wi-Fi? how much does it cost, is it worth it?

Yeah, but you can't get room service delivered to the lifeboats!!:D

Hypo

But don't you just *hate* it when they make you get off the ship!!!! :eek:

...and sooner or later you'd have to get out of the lifeboat too....

Major bummer.:(

Fran in Toronto

Sorry to hear your cruise is coming to an end. :(

Once you get settled in back home I would love to hear about your cabin. We have 8500 booked but are considering changing to 8200 for FOS next year.

Feel free to email me at my yahoo email address, check out my profile for my email address.

Enjoy your last night. :D

We met someone on our first cruise that had such a great time, he PAID to stay on a second week!

I tried to do that while on my Rhapsody cruise but I could never find the Loyalty Ambassador in order to book the cruise.:mad:

Sadly I did have to get off, but I plan on going back!! The ship at home has finally stopped rocking! I am surprised that I felt it at all, because I hardly felt the ship moving while we were on it! I sure wish I was in Labadee today!! We had such a wonderful time!!

We met someone on our first cruise that had such a great time, he PAID to stay on a second week!

I came so close to doing that when I was on the Explorer a few weeks ago - wanted to stay on for the 5 nights to Bermuda (just didnt want to go home!!) But alas, I had to face reality and get off the ship!! Can't wait for the next one - and am definitely looking into the Freedom for next time!!

eagmommy, glad you enjoyed your cruise! Hope you arent suffering from Post Cruise Depression to badly!

You can actually do that?? :eek: LOL I had considered it when we left the Adventure a week ago because I had made such good friends with some of the crew that I wanted to stay even just to hang around with them longer but I didnt think that they would let me (even if I could afford it LOL) due to the rule that you have to book at least 24 hours in advance. But hmmm, I'll have to remember that for future cruises :p

You will have the time of your life on the FOS!!! I want to go back!! The four hour drive from Miami to Tampa was ever so painful! My family all had sad faces on. It really stunk when I actually had to cook dinner for my family. I missed Jose and Beni!!!

Archived