NCL Sun Review - Alaska - 9/2/06

photomikey

Hotspur: The above comment, "America's most beautiful scenery," was not meant to qualify that I am a judge of scenery, nor is this the definitive list of beautiful sceneries world-wide. Just a comment on how nice last week was. Please keep this in mind in your next nit-picking reply.

Regards,

Photomikey

ROFLMAO!! :D

Hotspur: The above comment, "America's most beautiful scenery," was not meant to qualify that I am a judge of scenery, nor is this the definitive list of beautiful sceneries world-wide. Just a comment on how nice last week was. Please keep this in mind in your next nit-picking reply.

:D :D

**EDIT**

But I'm sure you saw some not so beautiful sites, so how could the scenery both be beautiful and ugly at the same time? huh! huh?!

I agree, it's a shame that when someone takes the time to write a l-o-n-g review, the NCL cheerleaders pick apart the small complaints.

Welcome to the NCL boards, Mikey - this is all very par for the course:rolleyes: . Your review was fine; and you'll quickly see that those with "lower post counts" are a little more objective. Two possible suggestions from someone who's been there - thicker skin or flame retardant suit:D .

For what it's worth, your thoughts on the dining are very similar to ours when we sailed the Sun last fall. It's very fair to comment on how much you appreciated the specialty restaurants (was Il Adagio fantastic or what!) while at the same time expressing that the quality difference is so blatant compared to the included venues. Incidentally, we just got back from RCCL to the Caribbean and found that their specialty restaurants are also MUCH better than the main dining rooms - I guess that's just how they all roll now.

Happy Sails,

Annette

To sum things up... re-reading this review, it sounds more negative than positive, and that's not the case at all.
You're right, it wasn't. When I read it, it seemed rather more positive than negative, with fairly-stated opinions in both directions. Irrespective of what others might say, I enjoyed reading exactly the sort of review that I think is worth reading. It's a pity there aren't more of them on here. Thank you for the time you took to write it.

Archived