Just wanted to wish everyone Merry Christmas

Hi all, We leave in the morning on a back to back world cruise and won't be home for Christmas. Ports are nothing special, tropical, hot, sunny, breezy, free foo foos... that kinda stuff. Owners suite with adjoining penthouse should be enough room I hope:eek: I'm beginning to think I over packed:eek:. Anyway, we will post a day by day review when we get back. Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year this year and next year. I'll miss you all for the next 730 days. :)

Wouldn't that be nice? I was only joking!!!! Lucky you guys.... Don't worry - I'll talk to you all tomorrow!!!!:D

Hi all, We leave in the morning on a back to back world cruise and won't be home for Christmas. Ports are nothing special, tropical, hot, sunny, breezy, free foo foos... that kinda stuff. Owners suite with adjoining penthouse should be enough room I hope:eek: I'm beginning to think I over packed:eek:. Anyway, we will post a day by day review when we get back. Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year this year and next year. I'll miss you all for the next 730 days. :)

Wouldn't that be nice? I was only joking!!!! Lucky you guys.... Don't worry - I'll talk to you all tomorrow!!!!:D

Was wondering who could live on a ship that long other then my husband.After 100 days I have to get off and at least spend a week on land ;)

Tj

Almost got me and then I saw owners suite & adjoining penthouse and I thought no way.:D

I got my Mega & Powerball tickets too, here's hoping.

i could not be on a ship that long- would miss my kids too much- once they are married off, i might would consider it if the ship allowed week long visitors to share that owners suite we would need - off to buy that lottery ticket to make it all possible............;) merry christmas!

Since we're all dreaming here....let's keep it going. All that, PLUS when we return we will not have gained a single ounce.:D

The ultimate dream would be: You wake up in the morning on the day before you leave ....and you realize you are already on the ship. How cool would that be? Everything unpacked, everything done. Then you realize.... I was such a nice person on Cruise Critic, no flaming, always very polite.... this must be my reward!!!!!!:)

Archived