Men's Denim Shirts

DougandEric

Back in 2004 while on the Rotterdam, they had men's denim shirts with the HAL logo on them. At the time I think they were $55 and I didn't want to spend it. The next cruise on Oosterdam (1/2006) didn't have them. Has anyone see them on recent cruises? We've gone to business casual everyday at work and a HAL logo beats the company logo!

Thanks,

Doug

I checked the HAL shop on their website but did not find any shirts. There are however, a lot of other neat things. I also checked eBay to no avail.

I would give you the shirt off my back, but I don't have one.

You're too kind! I also checked the online shops but didn't see them there either. This just goes to show you - buy it when you see it or you may be sorry!

I'll post my findings after our Ryndam cruise after Thanksgiving if I find them.

Doug

If you know of a local embroidery shop or someone who has a home embroidery machine you can probably get some made for you. The design is relatively simple to digitize with the right software and then it is just a matter of paying for the design, the shirt and the embroidery.

Because it is a licensed design most internet embroidery operations probably won't do it unless they have paid for the rights to it but a local small embroidery shop would probably do it for you if you want a couple of shirts minimum.

Expect to pay $10 or more for the embroidery, $40-80 for the design and then add the cost of the denim shirt ($15 to 25).

Have a great next cruise.

Archived