***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

We'll came back from Dinner tonight and I had a great Indian meal sort of...I ordered the Samoas which were OK that came with Italian Marinara sauce??? and then had the cold yougurt soup which had a zing to it and I didn't finish it at all. I also had a great Curried Chicken dish that they made for me off the menu which was divine and spicy!

Funny for dessert Dee and Marks ordered this Mint Sorbet which tasted and looked like Scope mouth wash!!!!...yuk! We all did laugh about it....

The ship is pretty much rampant with stories about people excursions and trips ashore in Madras today.

Just bought some t-shirts in th gift shop that were on sale for $6.00 each because they are ports that were cancelled on this cruise....Javier will love them!

Tomorrow is another lazy day at sea and I have no plans at all.

The seas are picking up again with some swells and it's becoming a little choppy....

More to follow tomorrow morning from the Pacific Princess....

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

We'll came back from Dinner tonight and I had a great Indian meal sort of...I ordered the Samoas which were OK that came with Italian Marinara sauce??? and then had the cold yougurt soup which had a zing to it and I didn't finish it at all. I also had a great Curried Chicken dish that they made for me off the menu which was divine and spicy!

Funny for dessert Dee and Marks ordered this Mint Sorbet which tasted and looked like Scope mouth wash!!!!...yuk! We all did laugh about it....

The ship is pretty much rampant with stories about people excursions and trips ashore in Madras today.

Just bought some t-shirts in th gift shop that were on sale for $6.00 each because they are ports that were cancelled on this cruise....Javier will love them!

The seas are picking up again with some swells and it's becoming a little choppy....

Tony

Tony

Tony

Tony

Tony

Tony

Tony

Tony

Thank you for that Tony.

So what is the most exotic place you have been?

What is one of your favorite places (port or port city) you have been?

Laura

Most exoctic....probably Easter Island or The Seychelles and the Maldives...

One of my most favorites port/places is Rio de Janeiro...so much fun to be had in that city.

Tony

Quadruple...more like Nine-ruple..but who's counting....it was well worth reading nine times...:p

Please explain again what kind of facial you had? You recommend it, so it must be worth it....and I'd like to give it a try.

How would you know that those folks were left behind? I've also been on board when the PA system starts calling for 'so and so from cabin whatever' to contact the Purser's desk. I've always wondered if those folks were onboard already but their card didn't register....because I've heard the announcement and watched the gangway...an no one came on the ship all during the announcements. So does that mean that the folks being paged are not on the ship? Then the ship pulled away.

I wish they'd give a conclusion to the paging...they were found or they weren't. Are we to assume that the folks were left behind?

By your description of Madras.....if I was left behind..I think I would prefer that it was because I had died and couldn't make it to the ship...LOL. 'Big Mice' hmmm....that would turn me off right there!!

Great price for the sheets...and in silk too....you'll like them.

Enjoy your sea days...good luck at the 'office'!! Enjoy your warm weather too....Ottawa hit a high of 55F...but it really sunny.....:D

Joyce

Quadruple...more like Nine-ruple..but who's counting....it was well worth reading nine times...:p

Please explain again what kind of facial you had? You recommend it, so it must be worth it....and I'd like to give it a try.

How would you know that those folks were left behind? I've also been on board when the PA system starts calling for 'so and so from cabin whatever' to contact the Purser's desk. I've always wondered if those folks were onboard already but their card didn't register....because I've heard the announcement and watched the gangway...an no one came on the ship all during the announcements. So does that mean that the folks being paged are not on the ship? Then the ship pulled away.

I wish they'd give a conclusion to the paging...they were found or they weren't. Are we to assume that the folks were left behind?

By your description of Madras.....if I was left behind..I think I would prefer that it was because I had died and couldn't make it to the ship...LOL. 'Big Mice' hmmm....that would turn me off right there!!

Great price for the sheets...and in silk too....you'll like them.

Enjoy your sea days...good luck at the 'office'!! Enjoy your warm weather too....Ottawa hit a high of 55F...but it really sunny.....:D

Joyce

Joyce....It's the two step La Therapie Hydralift Facial with the Glycolic peel included...just ask for teh expensive one which is $154.00 I believe.....OUCH! but worth it.Yes, when they start announcing those cabin numbers 30 minutes prior to sailing it's for the stragglers taht haven't swiped there cruise cards in the machine on the gangway. The bridge gets a full missing list of people and the Pursers desk then starts calling them out. When they start calling again after and they say urgently to call the Pursers desk that means they have not been located and they also call out there cabin numbers as well.Sometimes, it is something stupid like someone buds in the line and doesn't swipe there card in the reader on the gangway and they are accounted for when calling in.In this case, they didn't and they were not on a Princess tour so the ship left. They never confirm afterwards to people if they amde it or not I just happen to be speaking to an Officer from the bridge and he confirmed the info to me.WOW a high of 55F...did you have an Indian Summer yet?Tony

Good Morning from at sea...Woke up this morning at 5:15am and came up to the internet cafe first thing and no one was here!Tyoing away on here and 10 minutes later this palce is packed! The seas are a little rough but nothing serious. Going for breakfast in 30 minutes time and the weather is currently overast and looks like it could rain today at some point.More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess....Tony

We'll came back from breakfast a longtime ago...had some fresh squeezed OJ, museli and two poached eggs on english muffins with espresso. The is pretty much quiet this morning and I guess a lot of guests are taking advantage of another day at sea. The weather is clearing up gradually this morning and I was out on my balcony and it's quite warm and breezy. We are travelling at a good clip heading towards the Maldives. The seas are pretty much calm now with the occasional bump here and there. Trivia is at 11:15am in 15 minutes time and might go and check it out before lunch.More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess crossing past Sri Lanka heading to the Maldives.Tony

Archived