***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Yeah, but you don't have an "Office" for me to go to!

Tony

Did you ever hear of visiting w/o going to "work?" Besides, Freeport is only a 20 minute

flight.

A & M

P.S. Yes I do have an office; different, but an office nonetheless. <grin>

Speaking of Hawaii, are you all packed yet?

Tony

Are you nuts ? :confused: You know me better than that ! The spare bedroom looks like a bomb hit it . :mad: But it will all get done by 6 a.m. Friday morning . No choice that is when the limo is coming to pick us up . :D

If this thread continues to be more chat than cruise related that will appeal to all I'm going to move it to Floataway... just bec. as I read it really isn't as cruise related as it should be to stay here... more like a way for all of you to just keep in touch..

Sorry boss . We will behave . We are just hanging around till Tony goes on his next cruise .

Well we got moved to the float away lounge . :mad: What now ??? :confused:

Feel very unwanted . lol :p

If you have requested email notification when someone replies to this thread, you'll still know when someone posts. I just got the 2 notifications when you posted twice after Host Caroline moved this to floataway.

BTW: How are you feeling? Have you fully re-cuperated from your accident? Have a great cruise! Will you do a "Live from" or a review when you get back?

If you have requested email notification when someone replies to this thread, you'll still know when someone posts. I just got the 2 notifications when you posted twice after Host Caroline moved this to floataway.

BTW: How are you feeling? Have you fully re-cuperated from your accident? Have a great cruise! Will you do a "Live from" or a review when you get back?

Hey Mississauga Thanks for that info and for asking . I am getting better with each day that passes . Nothing could keep me from this cruise except as I said a body cast . I will not be doing a Live ....no free internet like Tony but I will be posting a review upon my return . What will I do without you guys for 18 days ??? :cool:

Hey Mississauga Thanks for that info and for asking . I am getting better with each day that passes . Nothing could keep me from this cruise except as I said a body cast . I will not be doing a Live ....no free internet like Tony but I will be posting a review upon my return . What will I do without you guys for 18 days ??? :cool:

Glad to hear you are getting better. I guess you'll have to take more Princess cruises to get the free internet. Me too. The bad thing about no free internet is that you will miss some of Tony's early "Live from the Golden" postings. You'll still be on the Island. You'll have lots of catching up when you get back. Look forward to reading your review. You'll love Hawaii and the Island Princess!

That automatic e-mail thing doesn't always work.

Mine hasn't worked for several months, and Laura S. was unable to help me get it back. Yet another quirk of the system, I presume.

I'm surprised this wasn't moved to the Floataway Lounge sooner.

That automatic e-mail thing doesn't always work.

Mine hasn't worked for several months, and Laura S. was unable to help me get it back. Yet another quirk of the system, I presume.

I'm surprised this wasn't moved to the Floataway Lounge sooner.

Okay, I have a proposition for you guys... I am going to move this back to the Princess boards BUT I am going to close it and ask that you guys go ahead and start a new thread in Floataway just to "chat" and then when there is a person "live from" actually onboard posting start up a new thread on Princess..If I could split the Post-cruise part out so that the very informative "ship board" part could stay on Princess and the rest here I would but haven't figured out how to do that...

sooo...... it's going back to Princess but I'd 'preciate it if you'd start a thread over on Floatway for the chatty "how are you" , non-cruise and definitely non-Princess and 'tween cruise stuff.

Okay???

Archived