***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Morning Bill........

Want to try to meet while you're in Florida? Maybe a quickie for the four of us at Starbucks on BB Blvd.? See if it will fit into your schedule and advise. I believe you already have my email address.

Arlene

Would love that, if we can work it out:) I'll be seeing Client's & be back & fourth between Delray/Boca & Pembroke Pines with Both Familes;) I Don't have your email yet, but mine is Bill at Jotbill dot com :) My Best! Bill

Would love that, if we can work it out:) I'll be seeing Client's & be back & fourth between Delray/Boca & Pembroke Pines with Both Familes;) I Don't have your email yet, but mine is Bill at Jotbill dot com :) My Best! Bill

Sending you email now, then going shopping :)

Arlene

Tony, glad you arrived home safe. Looking forward to your postings from the Golden in 2 weeks. Can't wait! What will we all do until you post again?

Hang in there!...14 days to go!

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

WB Tony,

Glad you got home Safe & Sound:) You're not much of a Sleeper, are you? We can't wait until you begin your voyages again on the Golden:D We will be leaving(finally) on Thur to Fla & 10/23 to the Lovely Coral for B2Bs, back home for a quickie & Fly ATL to Rome on Thanksgiving Day

& join the Golden on 11/29 for it trip to NO, to end the year on the right note!;) We haven't cruised for 18 Mos due to an illness & death in the Family.:( We just Can't Wait to get started again!:D My Best to you All!

Bill

JotWorld, are you going to post from your cruises like Tony? Maybe we can cruise vicariously with you too.

JotWorld, are you going to post from your cruises like Tony? Maybe we can cruise vicariously with you too.

Hi Mississauga,

I'm not much of a writer, like Tony is:confused: I don't type very well or fast:(

But, if there are No Live's on the Ship from anyone else, I would surely

check in everyday, with a few or more Comments;)

My Best to you & Thanks for the Offer to Read!:) Bill

"Live from the Coral Princess", starting in 8 Days & counting? B :)

Hey, Tony, glad to see you're home and in good shape. I bet your dogs were happy to see you, or were they pouting after being abandoned for so long.

Looking forward to your next installment.

Sandy and Minnie went KooKoo when they saw me last night!....

Tony

Hi Mississauga,

I'm not much of a writer, like Tony is:confused: I don't type very well or fast:(

But, if there are No Live's on the Ship from anyone else, I would surely

check in everyday, with a few or more Comments;)

My Best to you & Thanks for the Offer to Read!:) Bill

"Live from the Coral Princess", starting in 8 Days & counting? B :)

Don't worry about the slow typing as long as you don't have to pay and I'm guessing you are already platinium or elite.

It will be great to hear from you on the Coral. At least, we'll have a "live from " to follow while waiting for Tony and then we'll have 2 cruises to follow. Looking forward to yours in 8 days.

OMG as most of you know I am going on the Island Princess this Saturday to Hawaii and the "big island "had an earthquake today . Thank God no one has died and there are no serious injuries . Honolulu is out of power. I am going to check the Island Princess cruise cam . I understand that pax were allowed to disembark . Hope the island recovers quickly .

OMG as most of you know I am going on the Island Princess this Saturday to Hawaii and the "big island "had an earthquake today . Thank God no one has died and there are no serious injuries . Honolulu is out of power. I am going to check the Island Princess cruise cam . I understand that pax were allowed to disembark . Hope the island recovers quickly .

Boy certainly isn't your week huh?

Tony

I thought the same thing when I heard about the earthquake.

It's the luck of the Irish I guess except I am Italian . Are the Gods telling me something :confused: :confused: :confused:

The Island Princess is in Hilo today and I have read that they have left pax disembark and that CNN is exaggerating the damage . Same old photos used over and over again . Sensational sells .

It's the luck of the Irish I guess except I am Italian . Are the Gods telling me something :confused: :confused: :confused:

The Island Princess is in Hilo today and I have read that they have left pax disembark and that CNN is exaggerating the damage . Same old photos used over and over again . Sensational sells .

At least it happened this week, not when you're over there. Everything will probably be back to normal for you.:)

From your lips and typing fingers to God's ears . ;)

Don't forget to meditate for me while you are on the Island Princess...I'll be on the Golden as of the 29th of October!

Tony

are you around miami on 20th nov? just wondered as my cruise 7 seas voyager comes in that day. we could meet up if you are free. iam going to key largo but still wtg to dfind out if floridian get any cancellations for the 1pm to key largo otherwise it will be 4.45pm.

talk soon

dave

From your lips and typing fingers to God's ears . ;)

Anyone care to borrow my St. Chris. medal? I never ex-communicated him! :)

Arlene

P.S. There's someone on our next Golden cruise who lives in Hawaii. I will email her tonight and let you know what she says

are you around miami on 20th nov? just wondered as my cruise 7 seas voyager comes in that day. we could meet up if you are free. iam going to key largo but still wtg to dfind out if floridian get any cancellations for the 1pm to key largo otherwise it will be 4.45pm.

talk soon

dave

Hi Dave........

Sorry. We hardly ever go down to Miami unless we have to embark from there and a Monday is never ever a good day. Try a weekend out of FLL next time. :)

Arlene

Anyone care to borrow my St. Chris. medal? I never ex-communicated him! :)

Arlene

P.S. There's someone on our next Golden cruise who lives in Hawaii. I will email her tonight and let you know what she says

Thanks for doing that for me . CNN made it sound worse than what it is . I figure I would go to the top and started wearing my Jesus pendant .

Archived