***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

I like your last statement; completely positive. Get my email from Tony; would like to keep in touch with you and don't want to wait until he gets on the Golden.

Arlene

I will get it from him . I have sent him an email .Thanks Arlene .

................................We'll in 14 days time I will be posting Live again!Tony

Tony,

We will be in our 3rd day on the Coral B2B, we will be checking in every day for sure;) It's going to be a quiet 2 weeks:( Thanks again & Have a Safe Flight Home:) My Best! Bill

Welcome to Capetown

The end of a wonderful voyage.

Thank you so much Tony for taking us all along with you.It has been a real adventure and has provided you with memories that will be etched on your mind forever.

All the best for your long flight home.Take care of yourself and I am sure we are all looking forward to your upcoming adventures on the sea.

5.30am Fri 13th October.

1874771741_001pa_bridgeCapetown.jpg.d0a309e8d057444b8ea0e0c5d22daf83.jpg

Wow .....Great view of Table Mountain......(No table cloth today)

Nice shot !

I can't believe I have been up for an hour . I am not able to turn in bed and getting frustrated because I can't sleep so I got up to chat with my friends but nobody is around . Wonder why :confused: lol

Nice shot !

I can't believe I have been up for an hour . I am not able to turn in bed and getting frustrated because I can't sleep so I got up to chat with my friends but nobody is around . Wonder why :confused: lol

Uh oh........you're on Tony time. :) Even too early for me. I sort of expected him to log in at the airport; guess not.

A.

Sis I am off to physio . I will let you know how it goes . I am a bear when I don't get enough sleep . I am really the opposite of T who needs next to none . He will log in you'll see .

Hope all went well with your physio. I guess we're both wrong. Look who didn't log in. :)

I like your last statement; completely positive. Get my email from Tony; would like to keep in touch with you and don't want to wait until he gets on the Golden.

Arlene

Done!...sent it off to C just now!

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Wow .....Great view of Table Mountain......(No table cloth today)

David when we arrived yesterday in Cape Town the view was amazing as you have taken a shot...the weather was perfect and sunny and very breezy. It would have been an excelelnt day to go up the cable car to Table Mountain. My flight was at 11:35am, so I had to race like a bat out of hell from the ship yesterday. They did not clear the ship until after 8:00am due to increase sexurity measures in Cape Town. I arrived at the airport at 9:30am and alas there was no internet service provided in the British Ariways Lounge that Singapore Airlines uses...so I couldn't post. I boarded my flight and we had a techinal stop in Johanesburg for 1.5 hours and then 10:50 mintues non-stop to Singapore and just arrived on Sat Oct 14th at 7:00am and awaiting my connection to Seoul and onwards to Toronto and Montreal. I will be getting into Montreal at 10:00pm on Sat Oct 14th....WOW I'll be dead.

My cold isn't getting worse but certainly not better flying for 33 hours doesn't help.

This cruise was one of the best I have taken in a longtime and the overnight safari was the culmination of my trip.

Tony

See I did Log In!...Am I so predictable?

Tony

OMG..........yes you are! And you must have heard me, logging in only minutes after I made the statement. Scary. :eek: Take good care and try to enjoy the rest of your flight (s).

Arlene

OMG..........yes you are! And you must have heard me, logging in only minutes after I made the statement. Scary. :eek: Take good care and try to enjoy the rest of your flight (s).

Arlene

I'll give you a call next week!

Tony

David when we arrived yesterday in Cape Town the view was amazing as you have taken a shot...the weather was perfect and sunny and very breezy. It would have been an excelelnt day to go up the cable car to Table Mountain. My flight was at 11:35am, so I had to race like a bat out of hell from the ship yesterday. They did not clear the ship until after 8:00am due to increase sexurity measures in Cape Town. I arrived at the airport at 9:30am and alas there was no internet service provided in the British Ariways Lounge that Singapore Airlines uses...so I couldn't post. I boarded my flight and we had a techinal stop in Johanesburg for 1.5 hours and then 10:50 mintues non-stop to Singapore and just arrived on Sat Oct 14th at 7:00am and awaiting my connection to Seoul and onwards to Toronto and Montreal. I will be getting into Montreal at 10:00pm on Sat Oct 14th....WOW I'll be dead.

My cold isn't getting worse but certainly not better flying for 33 hours doesn't help.

This cruise was one of the best I have taken in a longtime and the overnight safari was the culmination of my trip.

Tony

Tony, Have a Safe Flight Home & take care of that Cold!:) My Best! Bill

Envy, how did your physio go? Hope all went well and you are feeling better. Hope it was not for your back which was bothering you already. At least you have your Hawaiian cruise to look forward to. That should take some of the pain away. No comment from Tony about the OS.

Tony,

As a long time lurker, I just wanted to thank you for this thread. (and the previous 2 I have followed).

They have been very entertaining.

All your travels on Pacific Princess certainly brought back memories of a too brief 11 night South Pacific cruise on her in 2003.

Here are some of the photos of her during that cruise - what a lovely little ship she is!

Steve and Chris

www.flickr.com/photos/24646122@N00/sets/72157594322441178/

Hi Tony!

The ship isn't the same without you! Wasn't a soul in the "office" when we just walked past!

FYI we are in the same cabin but...it is awash in booze. Thank you for the donation. You weren't the only one to leave goodies with us. We are more than set for the rest of the cruise. At least we don't have to worry about moving it!

Sorry you weren't around longer to enjoy the glorious day in CT yesterday. The weather was absolutley perfect. And today - gray and foggy!

There is unrest here in the computer room! Nothing new, huh?!

We just met our new Captain, Ivan Jerman. He was very friendly and said he remembered us from 2 years ago.

I'm sure this will be a great cruise but we'll miss you, Tony! Hope you get rid of that cold soon and sorry it messed up the last few days of your cruise. We really did miss you at the party.

Look forward to sailing with you next year!

Love and hugs,

Dee and John

Hello Dee and John from Seoul, South Korea!...I am just waiting to catch my non-stop flight to Toronto and onwards to Montreal. What an exhausting day this has been at least 14 time zones thus far!!!!

When I get home tonight I'll kiss the dogs, Javier and BED for me for at least 24 hours.

I miss that ship already, but not that stupid internet room. Did TC get upgraded?

Tony

Archived