***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Just got back from breakfast and going straight to BED again and take more drugs and get better...still haven't packed!!!....Looks like I will be doing that later today or early this evening for sure.

The weather outside is mostly sunny and a bit cool and strong winds. The ship is still rocking somewhat this morning.

Internet Cafe is busy as always!

More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess....

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Just got back from breakfast and going straight to BED again and take more drugs and get better...still haven't packed!!!....Looks like I will be doing that later today or early this evening for sure.

Nice to see your illness hasn't affected your appetite! :D Take care baby brother. Now I have a sister to worry about too. Too early for Envy to check in; hope she's doing ok.

Arlene

I always had it made with Black tea Grand Marnier and Amoretta?Which recipe is correct? Did I drink gallons of the wrong tea?:D

Oops, sorry I stand corrected it is Grand Marnier (I went home and looked at the bottle)

Tony, I hope you're feeling better for your flight. Don't leave it too long once you get home....a similiar flu/cold bug is going around here (south/eastern Ont) and it turns into sinus/ear infection, get some antibiotics when you get home so you'll be in top shape for the next cruise.

Envy....what a scary experience, I hope you're alright but I would imagine you are pretty stiff and sore today. I hate driving in the city, but my sister just moved to Stoney Creek and I'm 2 hrs east of Toronto so I'll have to learn. I won't even consider driving the 401, I've got my route mapped out as 407 to QEW Niagara (no merging required *L) Take care and see your doctor just to be on the safe side.

I guess we'll just all have to hold our breath for two weeks until Tony's next adventure. That should just about get me through to my cruise at the end of November. Thanks Tony!

Robin

Tony,

Please take care of yourself. Looks like a fair day at Sea, but maybe some swells there:confused:

Envy,

Wow, what a Close Call "Sis", I'll say a prayer for you that All is OK, but get Checked Out, as you've Been Told!:mad: There's work for you to do on this Planet yet, I guess;)

My Best to you both! Bill

pa_bridge.jpg

You should go to EMERG regardless, especially if any future claims arise!....get checked out! ASAP!

Of course he couldn't take you yet...I gotta pay for that Asia cruise for you to take first!

Tony

You're stuck with me for more than the Asia cruise . :D

Good Morning Sis........have been waiting for you to sign on. You okay? How's the head/neck/back? Pick one; or two; or three. Seriously, I know your back is probably still hurting; mine too, but I live with it. How's the rest of the body? You sound happy, so hopefully you are happier than yesterday. :)

Arlene

Good Morning Sis........have been waiting for you to sign on. You okay? How's the head/neck/back? Pick one; or two; or three. Seriously, I know your back is probably still hurting; mine too, but I live with it. How's the rest of the body? You sound happy, so hopefully you are happier than yesterday. :)

Arlene

Hey Sis I was doing much better yesterday . I feel like I have been run over by a train today . I have a bad headache and am going to lay down now . I am going to the doctors today .

Unlike the U.S.A. we have no fault insurance in Canada and even though someone gets injured in an accident and it is not their falult they are not compensated .

Unlike the U.S.A. we have no fault insurance in Canada and even though someone gets injured in an accident and it is not their falult they are not compensated .

We have no-fault insurance too, but I really don't really pay attention to that stuff. Milt knows about it, so I can keep my head in the sand and concentrate on important stuff, like booking cruises.

Take care. TTYL

Arlene

We'll had lunch today and went immediately back to bed from 1:00pm until 4:30pm. I woke up and started to pack and just finsihed getting all ready and put it outside my door just now. Going to be taking a Princess transfer to the airport as it is cheaper than a taxi on the pier for a change! My flight tomorrow is at 11:35am and the early transfer to the airport is at 7:00am so I should be fine.I am about to go for dinner in 50 minutes time and have my last supper with my table mates which were all amzing people and can't wait to cruise with them again one day soon!No "Office" for me anymore...cashed out this afternoon as well!The sea is mostly calm with some swells currently.More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess at sea enroute to Cape Town.Tony

Tony,

Please take care of yourself. Looks like a fair day at Sea, but maybe some swells there:confused:

Envy,

Wow, what a Close Call "Sis", I'll say a prayer for you that All is OK, but get Checked Out, as you've Been Told!:mad: There's work for you to do on this Planet yet, I guess;)

My Best to you both! Bill

pa_bridge.jpg

Bill I am feeling a little better and I feel like this cold/flu is breaking up finally hopefully in time!Tony

Oops, sorry I stand corrected it is Grand Marnier (I went home and looked at the bottle)

Tony, I hope you're feeling better for your flight. Don't leave it too long once you get home....a similiar flu/cold bug is going around here (south/eastern Ont) and it turns into sinus/ear infection, get some antibiotics when you get home so you'll be in top shape for the next cruise.

Envy....what a scary experience, I hope you're alright but I would imagine you are pretty stiff and sore today. I hate driving in the city, but my sister just moved to Stoney Creek and I'm 2 hrs east of Toronto so I'll have to learn. I won't even consider driving the 401, I've got my route mapped out as 407 to QEW Niagara (no merging required *L) Take care and see your doctor just to be on the safe side.

I guess we'll just all have to hold our breath for two weeks until Tony's next adventure. That should just about get me through to my cruise at the end of November. Thanks Tony!

Robin

I am going to try a Bluberry Tea tonight after dinner Robin just for the hell of it!....hope it works???We'll in 14 days time I will be posting Live again!Tony

OK, going to go now and get a pre-dinner drink...Internet Cafe is busy as hell as usuall and only 5 machines working!.....More to follow later tonight from the Pacific Princess enroute to Cape Town.Tony

We'll I won more than that on this cruise but we ain't going to Hawaii together anytime soon if I can't gamble!Tony

Plus even if we did go to Hawaii (which we won't) you could gamble for 10 out of the 15 nights . Not so bad .

Went to the doctor today go check your email for details .

We'll I won more than that on this cruise but we ain't going to Hawaii together anytime soon if I can't gamble!Tony

So, I guess you're going to book an OS for Envy on the Sapphire. Envy, how are you feeling today? I hope you are ok after your accident yesterday and have no after-effects from it. Tony's news should make you feel better.

Tony, hope you have an uneventful flight home. Relax and take it easy. Looking forward to the next installment of your adventures. Congratulations on your winnings. You must have a connection to the patron saint of gamblers. Not St. Christopher I suppose. He's been demoted.

Wishing Envy a speedy recovery.

So, I guess you're going to book an OS for Envy on the Sapphire. Envy, how are you feeling today? I hope you are ok after your accident yesterday and have no after-effects from it. Tony's news should make you feel better.

Feeling fine after his statement . A miracle cure I would say .

I am starting physio tomorrow . The meds the doc prescribed helps relieve the pain . I am very thankful to be alive . Nothing that can't be fixed .

Feeling fine after his statement . A miracle cure I would say .

I am starting physio tomorrow . The meds the doc prescribed helps relieve the pain . I am very thankful to be alive . Nothing that can't be fixed .

Envy, sounds like you're hurting a little bit more than you let on. Feel better soon. I guess Tony's sleeping now. Wonder what his reaction will be to my comment about booking an OS for you. Just remind him it's only money and you were saved for a reason yesterday.

Envy, sounds like you're hurting a little bit more than you let on. Feel better soon. I guess Tony's sleeping now. Wonder what his reaction will be to my comment about booking an OS for you. Just remind him it's only money and you were saved for a reason yesterday.

I am one tough cookie just like the ones on the Royal eh T ? I feel very blessed today .

Good one Mississauga I will remind him . I am sure he will have something to say as usual in any case .

His Mom always said we were brought together for a reason .

I like your last statement; completely positive. Get my email from Tony; would like to keep in touch with you and don't want to wait until he gets on the Golden.

Arlene

OK, going to go now and get a pre-dinner drink...Internet Cafe is busy as hell as usuall and only 5 machines working!.....More to follow later tonight from the Pacific Princess enroute to Cape Town.Tony

If I don't catch you on here tonight, have a safe and comfortable trip home. I'll probably speak to you next week.

Arlene

If I don't catch you on here tonight, have a safe and comfortable trip home. I'll probably speak to you next week.

Arlene

Archived