***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Just finsihed packing and having a hearty breakfast....fresh squeezed OJ, museli and two poached eggs on english muffins....Came up to the Internet Cafe to post a last couple of times....the weather is clearing up and it's quite humid this morning on our arrival....the landscape looks beautifull if you can see anything on the ship's Cruise Cam this morning....There 33 of us on the Overnight Safari and another 50 pax's are leaving the ship as well for good and not rejoining onwards to Cape Town but are doing private extended safaris as well....More to follow in 37 hours time from the Pacific Princess in South Africa....Tony

Envy's doing the cooking. I make great salad and fruit platters. :)

Arlene

P.S. We need to keep the home fires burning as per our baby brother

GM All from the Mountains of North Carolina,

We Love Salads & Fruit;) But, Tony didn't say if he will adopt me:( ?

I hope he has a Great Safari!:) Bill

Envy's doing the cooking. I make great salad and fruit platters. :)

Arlene

P.S. We need to keep the home fires burning as per our baby brother

I am sure T is going to have a great time on the safari . Not sure it is on my " list of to do things " . I will have to hear what he has to say about it before I decide .

Today is our Thanksgiving . I know I have a lot to be thankful for most importantly my families health .

We are having the traditional dinner which includes turkey with stuffing and homemade cranberry sauce . We are also having some lamb chops for those who don't like turkey . Sorry Arlene . All kinds of veggies ....sweet potatoes , corn , peas , mashed potatoes , gravy and a salad . Lots of rolls with honey butter and wine . By this time everybody is stuffed like the turkey but everybody still has room for dessert . Freshly baked apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream , pumpkin pie with whipped cream and a fruit platter with chocolate sauce for those who are watching their waist . lol at the latter . Finally a few espressos and liquers and then we are all ready to lie down on the couch , unzip our pants and crash . See T is not the only one who can make us hungry . Plenty of room if anyone wants to join us .

I am sure T is going to have a great time on the safari . Not sure it is on my " list of to do things " . I will have to hear what he has to say about it before I decide .

Today is our Thanksgiving . I know I have a lot to be thankful for most importantly my families health .

We are having the traditional dinner which includes turkey with stuffing and homemade cranberry sauce . We are also having some lamb chops for those who don't like turkey . Sorry Arlene . All kinds of veggies ....sweet potatoes , corn , peas , mashed potatoes , gravy and a salad . Lots of rolls with honey butter and wine . By this time everybody is stuffed like the turkey but everybody still has room for dessert . Freshly baked apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream , pumpkin pie with whipped cream and a fruit platter with chocolate sauce for those who are watching their waist . lol at the latter . Finally a few espressos and liquers and then we are all ready to lie down on the couch , unzip our pants and crash . See T is not the only one who can make us hungry . Plenty of room if anyone wants to join us .

sounds just about the same as our dinner tonight, and like Tony, we will be drinking South African wine. Enjoy your dinner. 'Tis a wonderful weekend here about 4 hours north of T.O.

Hello from Phinda...OMG...This place is georgeous!!! I can't believe it...We are just about to go out on our first gaming run...so will write more once I am back after dinner tonight.

This tour is organized for Princess by Ambercrombie & Kent tours the best in the business and high end safari's....

Imagine I can post from the bush!

More to follow from Phinda National Park upon my return tonight!

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Hi Envy, We'll be right over,:D how 'bout you Arlene?;) Please Save the above Underlined items(Plus a Turkey Leg):D for Me! Please send me a Map to your House?:confused: Happy Thanksgiving to All of Canada Today!:) Bill

Hi Envy, We'll be right over, how 'bout you Arlene?;) Please Save the above Underlined items(Plus a Turkey Leg):D for Me! Please send me a Map to your House?:confused: Happy Thanksgiving to All of Canada Today!:) Bill

Thanks Bill for your good wishes ...But T did not adopt you yet .:(

Hello from Phinda...OMG...This place is georgeous!!! I can't believe it...We are just about to go out on our first gaming run...so will write more once I am back after dinner tonight.

This tour is organized for Princess by Ambercrombie & Kent tours the best in the business and high end safari's....

Imagine I can post from the bush!

More to follow from Phinda National Park upon my return tonight! Tony /quote]

Hi Tony,

Great to hear from you out in the Bush.:) WiFi in the Bush, WOW!:D :D

Have a GREAT Safari!;) Bill

Thanks Bill for your good wishes ...But T did not adopt you yet .:(

Help Please?:confused: I need a Quickie Adoption this AM, OK? :( I need to get to Envy's House, NOW!!!!!:D Bill

PS If you can have WiFi in the Bush, I can get a Quickie Adoption over the Atlantic, I hope;)

Sis Arlene dinner is at 6 :) ....sorry Bill :( Forgot there is cheesecake too .

BTW the fall leave colours are beautiful today . It is around 65 degrees today and sunny . :D

Darn! All flights are booked. Next time, huh? Or you'll come here, where there is great catering and baaaaaaaaaaaaaa doesn't even come near this house. I would eat white meat turkey and salad though. No gravy, please. Could you possibly find some broccoli for me? Potatoes and corn are out and peas belong to the same family as baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Happy Thanksgiving. And 65 degrees to me is brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :D

On a different note, we should have figured Tony'd find a way to post. :)

Arlene

Mississauga ...I have only been to Oahu and noticed you were on a NCL cruise in Sept. that went to the Hawaiian islands . Any "must see or dos" ? We are going to Honolulu , Kauai , Hilo , Kona and Maui , If any of the regulars can answer please feel free . Less than 2 weeks to go for our 15 night cruise on the Island Princess . :D

Mississauga ...I have only been to Oahu and noticed you were on a NCL cruise in Sept. that went to the Hawaiian islands . Any "must see or dos" ? We are going to Honolulu , Kauai , Hilo , Kona and Maui , If any of the regulars can answer please feel free . Less than 2 weeks to go for our 15 night cruise on the Island Princess . :D

wrong thread????...you need "live from the Crown"??

Not that this is a "must see/do," but FYI, there will be a free shuttle bus at each port from Walmart, KMart and Hilo Hattie. If you need to pick up soda, snacks, etc., a good way to get there. It also takes you out of the area and into where the locals shop. The Maui shuttle from Hilo Hattie stops right in downtown Lahaina.

Arlene

Darn! All flights are booked. Next time, huh? Or you'll come here, where there is great catering and baaaaaaaaaaaaaa doesn't even come near this house. I would eat white meat turkey and salad though. No gravy, please. Could you possibly find some broccoli for me? Potatoes and corn are out and peas belong to the same family as baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Happy Thanksgiving. And 65 degrees to me is brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :D

On a different note, we should have figured Tony'd find a way to post. :)

Arlene

Yup he can't stay away from us . ;)

All the broccoli you want next time .

I know what you mean about the cool/cold weather . I was born in Canada and still can't get used to our winters . We are going to buy a place in Aruba when it is time to retire or I may just come over to your place for the winter.:D

Not that this is a "must see/do," but FYI, there will be a free shuttle bus at each port from Walmart, KMart and Hilo Hattie. If you need to pick up soda, snacks, etc., a good way to get there. It also takes you out of the area and into where the locals shop. The Maui shuttle from Hilo Hattie stops right in downtown Lahaina.

Arlene

Thanks for the tip .

We are going to buy a place in Aruba when it is time to retire or I may just come over to your place for the winter.:D

Hey........have I got a house for you! ;) And, there's a whole lot more to do here than in Aruba.

Arlene

Hey........have I got a house for you! ;) And, there's a whole lot more to do here than in Aruba.

Arlene

One for sale perhaps ? :confused:

We would not buy in Florida because of the potential of annual hurricanes but would love and come to visit from January till March .

One for sale perhaps ? :confused:

Perhaps. :)

We would not buy in Florida because of the potential of annual hurricanes but would love and come to visit from January till March .

Potential hurricanes are just that; potential. It's like California earthquakes. Actually they have a whole lot more earthquakes than we have hurricanes. Wrong analogy. We had one hurricane in 1985 (not this area), then not again until 1992 (also not this area) and then 1994 and 1995 back to back. This area; no or little damage to newer houses. Like ours.

Arlene

Potential hurricanes are just that; potential. It's like California earthquakes. Actually they have a whole lot more earthquakes than we have hurricanes. Wrong analogy. We had one hurricane in 1985 (not this area), then not again until 1992 (also not this area) and then 1994 and 1995 back to back. This area; no or little damage to newer houses. Like ours.

Arlene

Glad to hear you were not affected . I guess the perception up here is that Florida gets hit with hurricanes . However , as you know , there are a lot of "snow birds " that come to Florida for the winter .

No earthquake in L.A. this year please . We are going to be staying in Beverly Hills pre cruise .

Ciao for now .....

:)

However , as you know , there are a lot of "snow birds " that come to Florida for the winter .

Zillions of them. Makes for a better economy. :) This particular area seems to get more "snow bunnies" from Montreal than from Toronto, Vancouver, etc.

Arlene

Archived