***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Just came back from lunch and I feel like sh*t still but taking meds like crazy in trying to get better. I had chicken noodle soup and a spicy pasta dish that did clear my sinus' temporarily....The weather is gorgous outside and sunny and a high of 70F and the seas remain mostly calm with the occasional swell here and there.I am going to the Steak House tonight for dinner. I forgot to mention that tonight is the last Formal Night of the cruise.Going back to bed now!More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess....Tony

Just came back from lunch and I feel like sh*t still but taking meds like crazy in trying to get better. I had chicken noodle soup and a spicy pasta dish that did clear my sinus' temporarily....The weather is gorgous outside and sunny and a high of 70F and the seas remain mostly calm with the occasional swell here and there.I am going to the Steak House tonight for dinner. I forgot to mention that tonight is the last Formal Night of the cruise.Going back to bed now!More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess....Tony

Get better soon !

xoxox

Hi Tony.....what a great review on what seems to be an experience of a lifetime for you.....we know it would be for us as well.....we have printed your information and placed it in our "Must See and Do File".....it seems as if we were in the vehicles with you....Thanks so much for taking the time and for taking us along with you. We found the adventure very exciting.

Hi Jim...thanks for the additional information, we have put it all in our file as well.

Tony...get well soon and safe journey home. When you bump into them, would you please give our best to Lorraine & Tom.and please wish them a safe journey home for us as well.

Many Thanks

Ken & Jan

Tony,

It looks like a Great Day at Sea:) Wish you felt better, take Care!:(

Thanks again for All the Updates, even when you feel sooo bad;)

Good Health to you!:) Bill

pa_bridge.jpg

Tony

Thanks for all your posts - and hoping you get well quick.

No fun getting sick on a cruise - I got very ill last trip last day on Regal Princess, Mar 06, and ended up in hospital for a few days after getting home. Fine now - we do seem to bounce back!

Tony

No fun getting sick on a cruise - I got very ill last day on Regal Princess, Mar 06, and ended up in hospital for a few days after getting home. Fine now - we do seem to bounce back!

Tony, I am one of your "readers" not much on posting, but I had to thank you SO MUCH for taking the time on your cruises to share your experiances. I truly have enjoyed each of your cruises and look forward to your upcoming trips. Your account of the overnight safari was just wonderful. Thank you again for taking us along.

Tony, thanks for a fabulous report. Please take care of yourself since you have that long flight ahead of you and it's no fun if you're not feeling well. Perhaps the ship's doctor should be consulted to prevent any complication such as pneumonia (I'm speaking from a personal experience).

We'll just got out of bed again from sleeping this afternoon and still feel the same....I feel like this cold/flu is trying to break itself up and hopefully will do so before Friday!

The seas today were a bit rough at some points in the afternoon as it woke me up a couple of times. We are currently pitching and rolling and the weather has clouded over considerably this afternoon/early evening.

I will be going to dinner at the Steak House for 8:00pm so in 1.5 hours time and try and enjoy a great dinner witha couple of Officers from the ship that I have had during the entire spring/summer season while onboard with them.

Surprisingly, the Internet Cafe now is DEAD!

More to follow later tonight from the Pacific Princess....

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Tony, thanks for a fabulous report. Please take care of yourself since you have that long flight ahead of you and it's no fun if you're not feeling well. Perhaps the ship's doctor should be consulted to prevent any complication such as pneumonia (I'm speaking from a personal experience).

It was fun doing this Live from since we did so many exotic places in the world....If I feel I am getting worse I will see the ships doctor prior to disembarking.

Tony

Tony, I am one of your "readers" not much on posting, but I had to thank you SO MUCH for taking the time on your cruises to share your experiances. I truly have enjoyed each of your cruises and look forward to your upcoming trips. Your account of the overnight safari was just wonderful. Thank you again for taking us along.

I am glad you enjoyed this adventure for 27 days, so did I...I will be doing another "Live from the Golden Princess" on Oct 29th when I embark in Venice, Italy.

Tony

Hi Tony.....what a great review on what seems to be an experience of a lifetime for you.....we know it would be for us as well.....we have printed your information and placed it in our "Must See and Do File".....it seems as if we were in the vehicles with you....Thanks so much for taking the time and for taking us along with you. We found the adventure very exciting.

Hi Jim...thanks for the additional information, we have put it all in our file as well.

Tony...get well soon and safe journey home. When you bump into them, would you please give our best to Lorraine & Tom.and please wish them a safe journey home for us as well.

Many Thanks

Ken & Jan

Ken and Jan I will pass along the message to Lorraine and Tom at dinner tomorrow night.

Tony

Good Morning Tony and everyone.......

Tony, the "sisters" are advising you to take it slow, rest and stop running around. No office until you can breathe properly. This advice OK with you sis?

Arlene

Not even a little hit and run at the "Office" tonight?

Tony

Tony

No fun getting sick on a cruise - I got very ill last day on Regal Princess, Mar 06, and ended up in hospital for a few days after getting home. Fine now - we do seem to bounce back!

Michael, didn't realize that you had fallen ill during the same cruise I was on with you?...sorry to hear that.

Tony

Thank you for your wonderful report yet again on your trip you are so much more articulate than myself.:)

Tony several persons had this bad cold on the Island and they were blaming the Air Conditioning.One of my Trivia persons a nurse caught it and she developed Bronchitis.

Do try to clear your air passages before you fly otherwise you will get the dreaded ear ache on the plane while landing....I am talking from experience:eek:

Once again thank you so much for this report....Oh and if any of your sisters are reading this...the 'Office' on 'Island Princess' is closed while around the Hawaiian Islands for 5 days because gambling is not allowed on their shores.

Thank you for your wonderful report yet again on your trip you are so much more articulate than myself.:)

Tony several persons had this bad cold on the Island and they were blaming the Air Conditioning.One of my Trivia persons a nurse caught it and she developed Bronchitis.

Do try to clear your air passages before you fly otherwise you will get the dreaded ear ache on the plane while landing....I am talking from experience:eek:

Once again thank you so much for this report....Oh and if any of your sisters are reading this...the 'Office' on 'Island Princess' is closed while around the Hawaiian Islands for 5 days because gambling is not allowed on their shores.

Thanks for the advice!

We'll I won't be going on the Island Princess then anytime soon if the "Office" is closed for 5 days!

Tony

Ok, going to go and get ready now for dinner!..Internet is still very quiet here tonight....hummm they must be gorging themselves on Lobster that's why it's so quiet in here!

Tony

Tony...try 'Blueberry Tea' it's black tea with a shot each of Amoretta and Tia Maria....really helps to clear the sinus.

I always had it made with Black tea Grand Marnier and Amoretta?Which recipe is correct? Did I drink gallons of the wrong tea?:D

Tony...try 'Blueberry Tea' it's black tea with a shot each of Amoretta and Tia Maria....really helps to clear the sinus.

I always drank it as Black Tea Grand Marnier and Amoretta....Did I drink something with the incorrect name in my youth?:D

Good Morning Tony and everyone.......

Tony, the "sisters" are advising you to take it slow, rest and stop running around. No office until you can breathe properly. This advice OK with you sis?

Arlene

Yes sis I agree . By the grace of God I am alive today . This morning on my way to work a car struck me and I went into a 360 degree spin on a major freeway and crossed 3 lanes of traffic and ended bouncing off the guard rail . I was very fortunate no one hit either one of us . We were both spinning at the same time .It was raining buckets and she said she lost control of her car . I guess I am the one who WON big time at the office today .

I am trying to!...how is your back btw?

Tony

Well the back is really sore now . Trying to get an appointment with my doctor . I did not want to go tp the hospital . My jaw is stiff too . I hit the side of my head on the door window . Other than that and a headache probably from the shock I am fine . Thank God . Angels were watching over me today . One was B .

Archived