***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Just came back from dinner and had a great ceasar salad and the canelloni and crepe suzette for dessert...

The ship is cruising at full speed of 18 knots tonight with hardly any movement being felt at all. We have a long trek to Richard's Bay in three days time.

Tomorrow is another lazy day at sea again and the Most Travelled Luncheon is tomorrow as well at 11:45am in Sabatini's.

More to follow later tonight on the Pacific Princess...

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Tomorrow is another lazy day at sea again and the Most Travelled Luncheon is tomorrow as well at 11:45am in Sabatini's.

Tony

Would we have made this luncheon? What's the cutoff this time?

Arlene

Would we have made this luncheon? What's the cutoff this time?

Arlene

I don't think you would have...the cut off was 25 cruises or 450 days at sea!...

Tony

Good morning from at sea on the Pacific Princess....

Just woke up at 6:15am and the sun is just coming up if any of you would like to view it on the Cruise Cam....

Going for my espressos shortly and a light breakfast since we have the Most Travelled luncheon at 11:45am today. Slept well last night and I didn't feel too much movement.

This morning we are rocking a little now and the winds are strong up on deck as well. We are travelling at 17 knots, almost at full speed.

The Internet Cafe has 4 people already here!

Today we also have the sign up for the pax talent show as well.

More to follow from the Pacific Princess 3 days at sea until Richard's Bay.

Tony

Bill and others tonight we move the clocks behind again!...so we gain another hour of sleep!...yippeee...so we will be 7 hours ahead as of late tonight.

More to follow from the Pacific Princess....

Tony

Question for you David....what will the weather be like in Timaru, NZ when I am there from Dec 14 to Dec 17th?

Thats a curly one Tony!!!

Should be OK.Early summer,but I'd still take a jersey and jacket just in case.

Googled the temps for 17 Dec 05 ...

Mean temp 62F/16C

Max temp 67F/20C

Min temp 56F/13C

Thats a curly one Tony!!!

Should be OK.Early summer,but I'd still take a jersey and jacket just in case.

Googled the temps for 17 Dec 05 ...

Mean temp 62F/16C

Max temp 67F/20C

Min temp 56F/13C

Hmmm...sounds like it might be a little "nippy"!

Tony

Had breakfast with two poached eggs on english muffins and 2 espressos. The Dinning Room was very quiet at 7:00am this morning when they opened.

I am going now for a quick haircut and then get ready for the Luncheon for 11:45am in Sabatini's.

We have now reduced our speed to 13 knots and have to travel 1075 nautical miles to Richards Bay. The weather today is sunny and a high of 78F...just perfect for lying by the pool today.

More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess off the coast of Madagascar.

Tony

Just got back from the Most Travelled Lunchoen...the meal was excellent and I had the seafood appetizer with crab and salmon and the blackened Halibut which was spicy and good and light and the dessert was interesting was like a mousse with fresh strawberries and a reduction of balsamic vinegar and pepper which is a weird combination but tasted amazing!I was still hungry and got busted coming down the stairs from the buffet with a huge piece of chocolate cake when John and Dee came around the corner!Going to go out and get some sun perhaps by the pool this afternoon. It is really nice outside and not too hot.More to follow later this afternoon from the Pacific Princess...Tony

Just got back from the Most Travelled Lunchoen...the meal was excellent and I had the seafood appetizer with crab and salmon and the blackened Halibut which was spicy and good and light and the dessert was interesting was like a mousse with fresh strawberries and a reduction of balsamic vinegar and pepper which is a weird combination but tasted amazing!I was still hungry and got busted coming down the stairs from the buffet with a huge piece of chocolate cake when John and Dee came around the corner!Going to go out and get some sun perhaps by the pool this afternoon. It is really nice outside and not too hot.More to follow later this afternoon from the Pacific Princess...Tony

Since we wouldn't have been invited to the luncheon with our "only 23" Princess cruises, I must say that I wouldn't have eaten your entree anyway. So there! :) What other choice wouldn't I have liked? :D The chocolate cake surely wins my vote.

Arlene

Make that 11 pounds up but whose counting .

Still have back pain not sure you should go to the office today .

Later .....

GM Tony, Hope you had a good afternoon:) Bill

pa_bridge.jpg

Since we wouldn't have been invited to the luncheon with our "only 23" Princess cruises, I must say that I wouldn't have eaten your entree anyway. So there! :) What other choice wouldn't I have liked? :D The chocolate cake surely wins my vote. Arlene

& We wouldn't either with our Measely 17, So there Again:p We would also take our chances with the "COPS" & the Chocolate Cake, though;) Bill & Irene

Since we wouldn't have been invited to the luncheon with our "only 23" Princess cruises, I must say that I wouldn't have eaten your entree anyway. So there! :) What other choice wouldn't I have liked? :D The chocolate cake surely wins my vote.

Arlene

You would have starved!....they had Lamb as the other choice!

Arlene, we have 93 Elites on this cruise or almost 20% of the ship...WOW that's a lot.

Tony

GM Tony, Hope you had a good afternoon:) Bill

pa_bridge.jpg

We'll bill we had sunny warm weather until 2:45pm and all of a sudden we are in a storm!...We have strong winds pushing against the side of the ship as we are listing to the left and it's been raining and large swells....amazing how the weather can change so quickly!Tony

Make that 11 pounds up but whose counting .

Still have back pain not sure you should go to the office today .

Later .....

OK Boss!...I hope you are feeling better....you should go and see the doc if this persist's......Tony

We'll bill we had sunny warm weather until 2:45pm and all of a sudden we are in a storm!...We have strong winds pushing against the side of the ship as we are listing to the left and it's been raining and large swells....amazing how the weather can change so quickly!Tony

Tony,

That's why I Got out of the Weather Biz after 4 Years;) Thanks for the Update! B

Bill you would be having a hissy fit in this internet cafe...down to 3 machines working now and the printer is t*ts up as well!...good grief!!!!I've had just about enough!!!!Tony

Bill you would be having a hissy fit in this internet cafe...down to 3 machines working now and the printer is t*ts up as well!...good grief!!!!I've had just about enough!!!!Tony

Tony,

That is Awful:mad: , go give em some REAL H***,... stop being the Nice Guy for a Change?;) Looks like they are Not Going to Like Me at the Purser's Desk for 160 Days on That Ship. My internet is My Life( almost:D ),Tell them "The Marines are Coming" & they "Better Get Squared Away NOW!":eek: Bill

Archived