Travel Package

Jennycruise

We are sailing on October 15th and our documents arrived last Friday. I would think that you might expect yours about a month in advance of your cruise. It might be a little sooner or later, but if you have already printed out your SetSail pass, that, your credit card and your ID are all you will really need in order to board the ship.:)

I am cruising on Oct 8 and still don't have my documents. I've heard that this particular agency waits 2 weeks before sailing....unfortunately.

Marie

I'm not sure why any agency would hold your documents any longer than the amount of time necessary to check them for errors. :confused: Any agency that I have knowledge of, contacts their clients as soon as the documents arrive. Any delays are usually on the cruiseline end.:)

be honest, it is driving me crazy, lol. I know this to be true because I have a friend whose parents booked with the same agent and only received their docs this past weekend for their Oct. 2 cruise.

Marie

Call your TA and ask for your docs to be sent today. Our agency does hold docs until about 3 weeks out -- I don't know why that is just the policy -- but, I always request my clients' docs to be sent upon arrival. If you ask your agent, I'm sure docs will be sent out right away.

All you really need , unless you have a pre-cruise package or transfers, are your set sail pass which you fill out online and print and your ID. You can pick up luggage tags st the pier.

You are correct. For me, part of the excitement is receiving the docs in the mail and doing the doc dance :).

Marie

Archived