Printing boarding passes

so there

Hi...I'm new to the board and pretty new to cruising too (only twice before). This will be our first cruise with Princess (Hawaii in November) and I've finished our cruise personalizer details and paid, which I think means I can now print our boarding passes.

My question is if I print them now and lose them (or the dog eats them, etc.), can I print them again?

I keep thinking that I should wait but I am excited to the point of stupidity and want to get everything done!

By the way...this board has been very informative and entertaining....but it does make me want to sit by a pool all day with endless mimosas.

Hi so there!

Welcome to the boards. I can understand your impatience. Our final payment was due today, and I printed our newly available boarding passes first thing this morning.:o

The e-tickets with Princess are brand new, except for some selected trials, so I don't think anyone knows an answer to your question for sure yet. My guess would be that you will be able to reprint them any time. (I printed several copies of ours this morning, just in case.)

Are you going on the Island Princess to Hawaii? We did that last year, and loved the ship and itinerary. Make sure to find your roll call and introduce yourselves there. We met the nicest people through CC and will do a transatlantic cruise on the new Emerald Princess with quite a few of them next year.

I successfully printed out our boarding passes for our April Hawaii.. However dunno know if it was the boarding pass. It says travel Summary..

I don't think you can get boarding passes that early Largin - travel summary yes but BP's will be 75 days prior. Travel summaries are available as soon as you input all of your info.

Ron

Made final payment two months ago for a Nov 4th sailing and have posted all the information and account numbers weeks ago. Still no button for me to print boarding passes. I'm wondering if it was for cruises after Nov 4th.?

You are wondering right. The press release said for sailings leaving Nov. 17th or later.

Made final payment two months ago for a Nov 4th sailing and have posted all the information and account numbers weeks ago. Still no button for me to print boarding passes. I'm wondering if it was for cruises after Nov 4th.?

I was on with Princess in regards to something else for our 11/4 Crown sailing and asked this exact question. Our cruise is before Princess is going with on the onboard documents so we'll just have to get ours the old fashioned way.

I was on with Princess in regards to something else for our 11/4 Crown sailing and asked this exact question. Our cruise is before Princess is going with on the onboard documents so we'll just have to get ours the old fashioned way.

I like old fashioned. Thanks

Hi everyone,

I had a shock to night when I went to print my boarding passes. I got the message " not available booking not paid in full". It seems my travel agent paid the tour operator but the tour operator forgot to let Princess know.

I have to wait till tomorrow and try again. They promised me everything was taken care off. I hope so. :confused:

....for all the responses. I joyfully printed out three copies, but it's good to know that I can do it again if I have to.

To answer your question cats, yes...we are sailing on the Island Princess roundtrip from Los Angeles. Can't wait! :)

I know you must register a credit card with Princess for your onboard account before you can print out your boarding pass.... Princess won't let me use the same credit card for my DW, DS, and DD. So... I can't print out their boarding passes because they don't have a credit card registered with Princess. Why can't we register ONE credit card for all four of us? They are listed on my boarding pass as authorized users. So... is my boarding pass good for all four of us? Or do we need four seperate boarding passes?

Princess won't let me use the same credit card for my DW, DS, and DD.

Are you sure about this? My mom doesn't have a credit card either, and I have used the same credit card of mine for myself and my mom in the cruise personalizer on all our reservations and never had a problem with it. It also wasn't a problem when boarding the Island Princess last year.

Yes - it is for cruises that start after Nov. 17.

We are also on the Nov. 4 cruise and do not have the option of printing passes. They will be sent in the mail.

Is this supposed to be working now for the Caribbean Princess? I tried to do it last night, but never saw anywhere to do it. We have paid in full and completed all the online registration stuff.

That's because your cruise is before the Nov. 17th start date.

Archived