Laundry/dry cleaning for suite pax?

Croozin4567

I wonder how long this is going to last and when it is going to stop . More than likely Princess will start charging for using their laundry services to all passengers at some point in the future . Cost saving for sure . If it keeps the cost of cruising down I am for it .

Let the bashing begin . lol

I wonder how long this is going to last and when it is going to stop . More than likely Princess will start charging for using their laundry services to all passengers at some point in the future . Cost saving for sure . If it keeps the cost of cruising down I am for it .

Oh NO, don't even think that. I had to sail on 16 Princess Cruises to get free laundry and drycleaning, and most of those sailings weren't just 7 days but anywhere from 10-25 day cruises and almost all were in at least a mini suite. This Elite status cost us about $100,000, if not more, in the last 8-10 years. As said, it is one of the best perks of being Elite. I am afraid if they tried to take it away after such a short time, Elite members would be very upset. Including us.

Actually, I would suggest that the suite passengers are paying for it already, and Elite passengers (16+ cruises) have already paid for it.

Suite passengers are paying for it already so hopefully they won't take it away. If they start doing away with the suite perks then paying all that extra for a larger room won't be worth it.

Trust me......we have already (Elite) paid dearly for that service:D :D :D

Oh NO, don't even think that. I had to sail on 16 Princess Cruises to get free laundry and dry cleaning, and most of those sailings weren't just 7 days but anywhere from 10-25 day cruises and almost all were in at least a mini suite. This Elite status cost us about $100,000, if not more, in the last 8-10 years. As said, it is one of the best perks of being Elite. I am afraid if they tried to take it away after such a short time, Elite members would be very upset. Including us.

Look at the Lengths of our future Cruises & we won't be Elite until the last one The World in 2008,(& we'll be in a Suite anyway so it won't even matter):(

It will Probably Stop in 2008, just our luck:) Bill

Jotworld .... Yup it would be me . Don't even tell Tony (on the Pacific Princess) . He will have a fit on me . lol

I told him I am going to send all my dirty clothes to his cabin next time I cruise with him so it can be laundered . Regret not doing it on our last together .

Just giving people ideas . Is this not what these boards are for ???

Lighten up guys !!!:mad:

Jotworld .... Yup it would be me . Don't even tell Tony (on the Pacific Princess) . He will have a fit on me . lol

I told him I am going to send all my dirty clothes to his cabin next time I cruise with him so it can be laundered . Regret not doing it on our last together .

Just giving people ideas . Is this not what these boards are for ???

Lighten up guys !!!:mad:

:D :D :D :D

Archived