Oosterdam Extras 12/16/06

alohadad

Hi everyone,

I' am sailing on the Oosterdam On 12/16/06 with my daughter. I' am looking for information on the Pinnacle. Is it worth the twenty dollar charge for dinner, What's on the menu and is it a good idea to go there for lunch if they still offer that. Also, I need info on SODA CARD"S and if they have Coffee Card's as well, Cocktail card's or not and how much they cost. Thanks and HO HO HO

Soda cards have been around $20 which includes a special contaner and 20 fountain sodas.

No coffee cards -- no alcohol drink cards.

As of Oct 1 the Pinnacle will now cost $30 per person. BUT if you make your reservation before Oct 1, you can dine for $20 per person. Big thread on this including the specials. We have eaten at the Pinnacle many times on many ships and have always felt that it was worth the money. A long time ago I posted the menu -- have no idea where it is now. They offer fillet mignon, porter house steaks, lamb chops, nice selection of side dishes, appetizers, Thai chicken soup, Northwest clam chowder soup, desserts -- all included in the price.

We ate at the Pinnacle for lunch once -- posted that menu somewhere -- large portions -- too much for us. Haven't heard if they are going to raise the price from $10 per person.

Archived