What are your Top 3 things to do on a cruise

Mikel1733

Our approaching cruise is now 18 days and counting........my top three things I am looking forward to are: 1) Actually getting on the ship and absorbing all the ambiance of Foo Foo drinks and the great food, 2) meeting fellow passengers who have passion for cruising, and 3) cruising to some great ports. Being on a cruise for me is like a small child in a candy shoppe. What do you like?

the things you "DON'T" do on a cruise...

1) Do NOT Work

2) Do NOT make your bed

3) Do NOT cook

4) Do NOT clean

5) Turn the cell phone off and DO NOT worry about what is going on back home

5) Turn the cell phone off and DO NOT worry about what is going on back home

We sailed the Holiday 9/21 and I was amazed at the amount of people using their cell phones. This was not just leaving port, I noticed this the entire length of the cruise ... unreal!!

I love the food more than anything! LOL - I love to eat... getting dressed up to eat and also ordering room service... I love spending time with my husband and leaving my 3 young boys at home for a few days (adult time is precious!)... I also love the freedom of doing anything I want and not having anyone need anything from me for a few days. :)

1~relax in the bar with a drink

2~relax on the bacony with a drink

3~relax on the lido deck with a drink;)

And not have anyone looking at you funny cause you always have a drink in your hand, hey you're not driving.

My 3 things would have to be, in no specific order; relaxing on the balcony with a nice glass of champange when getting ready for formal night. Enjoying the islands and the ports & excursions. And, just knowing that I'm 3000 miles from home on a beautiful cruise ship having the time of my life.

Our approaching cruise is now 18 days and counting........my top three things I am looking forward to are: 1) Actually getting on the ship and absorbing all the ambiance of Foo Foo drinks and the great food, 2) meeting fellow passengers who have passion for cruising, and 3) cruising to some great ports. Being on a cruise for me is like a small child in a candy shoppe. What do you like?

Kids to camp carinval, and what ever I want to do

1 - Getting all dressed up and going to dinner (we LOVE this and have always had such good luck with our dinner table mates).

2 - Enjoying room service (coffee and those tasty pastries) out on my balcony in the morning.

3 - The excitement of visiting a new port.

1. Eat enough to make my doctor upset.;)

2. Sit on a deck chair until I get tired of looking at the ocean.

(Wait, that's never happened!):D

3. Drop an insane number of quarters into the slot machines.:o

God, I love cruising!

1 - Putting on my plush white robe, sitting out on the balcony with room service just having been delivered, and watching the sun come up!

2 - Dinner in the dining room and getting to chose things they just don't serve here in rural Idaho!

3 - Anticipating what the next island excursion is going to be like (and what bargains I will be able to find).

Archived