Plantation?

phabric

How far is Plantation from the port. Some of us are staying at the Embassy Suites and a couple in Plantation, how far will we be from each other. What is in the area.

Plantation is a good ways from the beaches. If my memory serves me correctly, with traffic, about 45 minutes.

It's 10 miles....can't believe it would take 45 minutes, unless you're talking rush hour and possibly bumper to bumper traffic. Since FL is full of retirees, I can't imagine a NYC rush hour. ;)

Since FL is full of retirees, I can't imagine a NYC rush hour. ;)

Imagine it. We don't have a rush hour per se, our rush hour starts at 6am until noon then noon until 9pm. Fortunately it's only Monday thru Friday.

Plenty of shopping at the Broward Mall, Fashion Mall, Saw Grass Mills and the Swap Shop are both a short ride away. Depending when they're coming they can catch a show or a game at the Bank Atlantic Center. Grab a cab and go to Las Olas riverfront, hit the beach, and ride the water taxi.

They will be returning from the cruise Dec 28 and staying until the 30. They are not into shopping. Will they need a taxi to go to the beach, and water taxi. Would it be beach weather at that time of year. They are coming from Philadelphia.

Archived