Doing The Doc Dance! - Again ??

willowoodf

This is a new one for us. We got our docs for our October 28 Veendam cruise on September 14. We danced for two days. Well.... we just got them AGAIN today! I took a little hop-skip, but then I stopped. Should I dance or not?

Has this ever happened to anyone before? The only thing I can think is that on the first set of docs my mariner status wasn't listed and we told our TA. She sent me new mariner baggage tags and a pin. Now, two weeks later, here comes totally new docs, for both DH and myself. Did HAL just sent us both totally new docs because my mariner status was not shown on my docs? DH's docs were fine the first time. And this time for that matter.

It's kind of fun, though, two doc dances for the price of one!

Mary

Mary, I will say this is a bit strange:confused: I have had things corrected before and never got new docs. For instance on our recent Veendam cruise it had our dining time listed wrong and my TA called to confirm that we infact had early lower not Main Lower. Also a friend of ours that has cruised with us before and for our upcoming cruise, I picked up his Docs for his October cruise last year and it did not have his mariner number in the book. Our TA called in to make sure they had him listed as a mariner. He also did not receive new docs.

P.S. Mary when we were on the Veendan Joanne aka Anne and I were talking about the tiles and she said she has had passengers in recent times questioning her about the fact the the Veendam showing on the present tile was not the current one. I was telling her about the web site that showed the different year. Can you email this link to her so she has it.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/mariner/marinerTegels.do

Tell her it was the one I said she needed.:)

This is a new one for us. We got our docs for our October 28 Veendam cruise on September 14. We danced for two days. Well.... we just got them AGAIN today! I took a little hop-skip, but then I stopped. Should I dance or not?

Has this ever happened to anyone before? The only thing I can think is that on the first set of docs my mariner status wasn't listed and we told our TA. She sent me new mariner baggage tags and a pin. Now, two weeks later, here comes totally new docs, for both DH and myself. Did HAL just sent us both totally new docs because my mariner status was not shown on my docs? DH's docs were fine the first time. And this time for that matter.

It's kind of fun, though, two doc dances for the price of one!

Mary

Hi,

We are leaving next Saturday for a B2B on the Oosterdam and and guess what? We got two sets too. Both sets of docs are exactly the same. I have no idea why I was sent two either.

Archived