mini-suites on Grand

tetons

Mini Suite perks aren't abundant, but there are a few. Upgraded bedding, a glass of champagne at embarkation.

Here's the list of the perks:

Complimentary champagne at embarkation

top of the range "Beautyrest" mattresses

Luxury 100 Egyptian cotton, high thread count ivory satin striped bed linens

Fluffy European duvets

Pillow menu

Massage shower heads

Luxury towels

The really good perks begin with the VS suites and higher.

We normally have received it, only once did we have to remind the room steward. But he brought it willingly. Then there were the times when the other room stewards knocked on our door after delivery asking if you would like more. So, I guess it isn't just the ship you book, but the memory of your room steward that counts on this perk. ;)

In May, I didn't realize that champagne was part of a mini-suite perk..there was a glass waiting for me....I thought it was a mistake, but the steward said it was mine. This was on Island Princess. He didn't offer more than the one glass, though ;) ....I'm looking forward to another glass in about 3 weeks...

We were in Emerald mini-suite on Grand Princess May 2004 and had NOT ONE PERK -- NOTHING SPECIAL!!! Just a larger cabin....

NO Complimentary champagne at embarkation, NO top of the range "Beautyrest" mattresses, NO Luxury 100 Egyptian cotton high thread count ivory satin striped bed linens, NO Fluffy European duvets, NO Pillow menu, NO Massage shower heads, NO Luxury towels......

Only GOOD thing was we were in last mini-suite on port side which had an extended balcony!!

Archived