Any recommendation for Stingray City Tours

Chad3219

We went with Captain Marvin and had a fabulolus time. A guy came with us with an awesome camera and took pictures of us with the stingrays and offers to put them on DVD for you ---for a price of course. He will deliver to your ship before it sails. Great pics but price is high. Be nice and talk him down on the price. I love our pictures!

Kathy in Maine

We used Captain Marvin's and had a blast. I don't know if the others are like him or not but if your ship misses the port because of bad weather, you don't get charged for the excursion. That is one thing to check into before booking with any of them.

We went on our first cruise in June and booked with Captain Marvins. Everything went great, primarily due to the attention of the crew.

One of our daughters (18yo) was nervous about the stingrays prior to the excursion, but I did not anticipate her almost having a panic attack:eek: upon standing in the water with the rays coming close to her. She immediately went back onto the boat and would have remained there if not for the personal attention she received from the crew.

First they were able to coax her back into the water by getting her to touch a baby stingray. After a while longer, she was comfortable enough to be able to receive a back massage from one of the large rays!!

None of this would have been possible without the compassion of the crew and their desire to have every passenger leave with wonderful memories.

Captain Marvins is #1 in my book.

http://www.grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com has 2 tours. We love them and will always try and book with them for all shore excursions! We had a small group (maybe 12 ish) and we had alot of stingray time with a great guide. We got to see the loaded boats of the other tours and we were SO glad we used these guys instead. The day we were there our ship was going to be leaving early and they were able to rearrange our time slot to fit so we could still have our tour and get back to the tender line on time. We are already booked for our next vivst. :)

My family has used Nativeway twice and we love them! Last time we were on Sheldon's boat. It was awesome. Lots of personal attention. I even got to drive the boat from the port to sting ray city and from Rum Point Beach back to the port. I highly recommend them.

Archived