Fees for exercise classes

Chelsea_mom

Hi all, my family will be taking our first cruise this December on the Veendam. We are very excited! I have found a wealth of information here on the board, thanks so much.

Does anyone happen to know how much the fees are for the exercise classes? I'm trying to plan out a budget.

Thanks!

Hi all, my family will be taking our first cruise this December on the Veendam. We are very excited! I have found a wealth of information here on the board, thanks so much.

Does anyone happen to know how much the fees are for the exercise classes? I'm trying to plan out a budget.

Thanks!

Some classes will be offered for free, some will have a nominal fee. On our recent 7-day cruise you could puchase a "class pass" for the week for either Yoga, Body Pilates, or Body Cycling for $33. This allows you unlimited access to the offered classes. Personal Training was available for $83 (U.S.) per hour.

Karin

ps forgot to mention that you can use the gym equipment for free.

You can use the excercise equipment and free weights for free. One of the nice things about HAL ships is that they all have promenades that go complete around the ship, making it easy and enjoyable to do long power walks.

On the Veendam and the other R and S class ships, they don't allow jogging on the promenade, becuase there are passenger cabins directly below it. On the Vista class ships, jogging is permitted on the promenade.

Paul Noble

Archived