Live From the Crown 10/18

ErinsMommy

Thanks for posting, I was wondering were all the 10/18 crown cruiser's were, hope you're having a great time. We will be getting sailing after you, I don't want to rush your cruise but, I CAN'T WAIT!!!! How has the weather and the seas been so far?

My husband and I are also on the 10/18 Crown cruise. We had a wonderful turnout for our CC meet & mingle the first sea day. :)

To answer a few questions, the weather has been wonderful, including a warm sailaway day. Today was gorgeous--partly sunny and 81 degrees. You can barely feel the ship moving--very calm seas! The ship is absolutely beautiful--spotlessly clean and no bad smells to report so far :-)

We chose anytime dining and it has worked out well. We just showed up when we wanted (around 7 pm) and got a table for 2. The food and service was good, but tonight we just finished a great meal at the Crown Grill. Well worth it. We might return another night. We will go to Sabatini's on Monday night.

Sarge did a portion of the welcome show the first night and he was very funny, as reported on CC. We'll definitely catch his next show. The Princess Theater is always filled, so be sure to get there early to get a seat for all shows. That's why I'm on the computer right now--couldn't get in to the 8:30 show, so we'll try again at 10:30.

We have a mini-suite which is wonderful. Spacious and comfortable with a great cabin steward. We had breakfast on our balcony today--nice way to start the day!

Off to Grand Turk tomorrow. The Captain said it will be partly sunny/partly cloudy and around 84 degrees.

Sandy

question do you have a shower door or just the curtain thing?,are the bed linens new comfy?,keep us updated:)))and enjoy your cruise:))

Shower doors are only in Suites, all else have a curtain, and a very personable/friendly cutain I might say. :eek:

Linens are very comfortable, I sleep so well on a ship especially on the Crown.

I never got drink receipts on the 10/9 Cruise.

Checked my bill at the end of the cruise and there were no extra charges .

I would prefer to get a receipt to be able to cross check charges but they don't seem to print them any more.

I had no problem getting receipts for my drinks and other purchases for my 10/09 Crown Cruise. I also double checked my bill and was not overcharged or mischarged for anything.

The linens are fabulous and I slept better than I do at home. The shower curtain in the balcony cabin is cloth and never stuck to my once. Also, I dropped my soap several times and had no trouble retrieving it.

For those of you sailing now, I'm envious that Sarge is performing for you. He was supposed to join our sailing in Bermuda, but as you all know we missed Bermuda.:( Maybe we'll see him on our next cruise in June '07.

Hey BillP1, where were you all cruise???

Hello to all of you out on land,

I am also now on board the Crown Princess. This is our second time back on this ship. Last sailing was 6 weeks ago (August 25) with a big family celebration and this time with just my husband for our anniversary.

All I can say is that I am sure all of you who plan to sail on this gorgeous ship will love it. Why else would we be back on again? We are doing a different itinerary this time and look forward to different ports. But I would be just as happy to have all sea days.

I am listening to a wonderul piano player right now who is in the Piazza.

Off to tea time......can't resist those warm scones.

Marjorie

Hello to all of you out on land,

I am also now on board the Crown Princess. This is our second time back on this ship. Last sailing was 6 weeks ago (August 25) with a big family celebration and this time with just my husband for our anniversary.

All I can say is that I am sure all of you who plan to sail on this gorgeous ship will love it. Why else would we be back on again? We are doing a different itinerary this time and look forward to different ports. But I would be just as happy to have all sea days.

I am listening to a wonderul piano player right now who is in the Piazza.

Off to tea time......can't resist those warm scones.Marjorie

I know exactly what you mean, we got off in August too and will be back on next Friday!!! :D

We'll be cruising 11/11 on the Crown to the Southern Caribbean. Can you tell us which nights will be the formal nights as we do not want to miss the formals when dining at Sabatinis and the Crown Grill??

Thanks and enjoy your cruise!

You'll have to wait until we can report that for you on the 11/4 sailing as the Crown is currently doing 9 night sailings and after 11/4 will be doing the 7 night sailings.

I promise to do a "live from" thread once onboard and I'll try and remember to put that down. If not, just remind me.

I was at Crooners bar every night at 700PM. My wife and daughter do remember you winning their Bingo Jackpot.

By the way next time buy Cristal back home. Way way cheaper.

Sounds like you had a great time. We sure did .

Only 142 days till our next cruise.....

Today was Grand Turk! Great weather, beautiful island but a bit barron. Went to 'town" which was not great, Jimmy Buffets was great, nice pool nice beach. Crown Grill is wonderful, not too crazy about Sabatinis. Food on ship is GREAT! Pools are great, entertainment is great. Kids camp great too.

Our room is perfect size mini with a small balcony.

The weather has been hot and sunny

TTYL!

Does The Ship Pull Right Up In Grand Turk, I Just Read About Jimmy Buffets Cruise Center, Is The Beach Really That Close, Was There Any Shopping In Turks. Would Appreciate Any Answers, Booked Today For July 2007. Thanks Joann

Archived