Viewing of Regular Dining Room Menus Before Making Upscale Reservations.

SNJCruzer

I know you can't order multiple entrees;
You CAN order multiple entrees... We always order two entrees every night, and occasionally have ordered three plus shared a fourth. My wife and I are both kinda fat.

I know you can't order multiple entrees; however, what about appetizers? Can you order multiples of those, for instance, shrimp cocktail, soup, salad? How about deserts?

in the dining room you order whatever you want--and that includes entrees--want three lobsters--you will get them--but its served one at a time and the rest of the stuff that comes with it is on the plate also.

now the supper club--its only one of each thing.

OK, now you guys are getting me confused (easy to do;) ).

Since this thread is about the Supper Club (I thought), my question pertained to the Supper Club.

Can you order different appetizers (for instance, appetizer, soup, salad -- or two appetizers and a soup, or two deserts) at the Supper Club?

OK, now you guys are getting me confused (easy to do;) ).

Since this thread is about the Supper Club (I thought), my question pertained to the Supper Club.

Can you order different appetizers (for instance, appetizer, soup, salad -- or two appetizers and a soup, or two deserts) at the Supper Club?

Ahhh... a SPECIFIC question, I see! This thread is about "Viewing REGULAR dining room menus, before making upscale reservations" - so I can see how this happened!

GENERALLY you can only select ONE item from EACH category. There have been instances (don't count on it) where you might be able to order an additional appetizer, dessert, or side - but NOT an entrée.

Tom

the portions are a lot bigger in the supper club when comparing to the dining room- you dont have room left to try to sqeeze in seconds...:D

some people--very few- have reported being able to get 2 appetizers-- i have yet to get two--always told it will be a charge. i have not read that someone was able to get 2 desserts--

Archived