Help! My DH is changing his mind!

Dawniepoo

We have the Mariner booked in May 2007 with our fave room 1388. My DH wants to try the Enchantment 5 day in a junior suite instead. Granted, it would be around $300 cheaper, but it has less days:eek: .

I need opinions. What would you do?

DIVORCE HIM!!! :D :p

Ok Jerry, you convinced me. I'll tell my hubby you are taking his place:eek:

You did book at least a royal suite didn't you. I mean you can't expect me to stay in any old cabin, even if you're paying. I'll also need you to pay for the plane ticket as well......:eek:

I see you live in florida, that means getting to the ship is not a big deal. tell your dh if we save money on this cruise maybe in a mouth or 2 we can take another short cruise, you got to be a wheeler dealer. Frankie Cruise:cool:

I would like to remind everyone that this is a family oriented board. Comments such as these:eek: ..... will be removed.....to my website.:D

You did book at least a royal suite didn't you. I mean you can't expect me to stay in any old cabin, even if you're paying. I'll also need you to pay for the plane ticket as well......:eek:

Actually, I think we sharing with a crew member. You dont mind do you? hee hee:p

Where the heck is Apopka FL?.....staying on topic......would you ever drive to NJ or NY to take a cruise?

Apopka is about 15 miles north of Orlando. As far as driving to NJ or NY-I would say...nope. However, I do want to take a fall foliage cruise and NY would be a likely port to start from.:cool:

For future; if a week wanted while balanced with kids pool, look at the Radiance class ships that go out of FL (forget today which one does Tampa)

Or go down the Turnpike to Miami to try Freedom or Liberty (starting next summer) the water park on top looks great for 4 year olds - my girls can not wait until next summer for their chance

Quote:

Originally Posted by superjerryw

Actually, I think we sharing with a crew member. You dont mind do you? hee hee:p

Not as long as that crew member is Pamela Anderson.......;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by superjerryw

Not as long as that crew member is Pamela Anderson.......;)

nope, more like captain stubing from the love boat:D

nope, more like captain stubing from the love boat:D

I just remembered that I have a dentist's appointment that week. Having a root canal will be more fun than sharing a cabin with Captain Stubing....:rolleyes:

Archived