Have You Received Your Guarantee Cabin Assignment?

many cruises

We are sailing on the Westerdam on November 12, 2006 & we booked a Suite Guarantee (SY). As of today, we have no cabin assignment. Who has received their guarantee cabin numbers & when are you sailing? We are anxiously checking the immigration each day for our first suite cabin number!

We are on the NOV 5th and 12 sailings.

Both my parents and my husband and I received our guarenteed assignments about 2 weeks ago. The other 2 couples in our group just got there's about a week ago.

From what I understand, both weeks are now sold out.

Keep checking and GL!

We are also booked on the Westerdam, Nov. 12 sailing. Our VE guarantee cabin category was upgraded to a VA on Oct. 12. I'm sure you'll receive your cabin assignment any day now. Let us all know when you do receive your assignment. Good luck!

Kathy

I'm taking a group of 60 people on Sun Princess the end of Jan. and we all have our guarantee cabins now and we all got upgraded big times. The ship is now sold out. The internet travel agent I'm using this year is the best one I've used in 39 cruises. If you want to contact me privately about anything, feel free. mariburr@sympatico.cakleber-

Who has received their guarantee cabin numbers & when are you sailing?

Hi,

We are sailing Nov. 25 on the Oosterdam and still no documents or cabin assigned (check the Hal web site daily). Feels kind of strange because I think everyone on our Roll Call received theirs already.

As I been told on this board, it can be anywhere from two weeks till the time we board… I sure would like to see my docs before then:rolleyes: .

Good luck,

John

Sailing on the Westerdam in 5 days, 10/29 sailing, and still no cabin assignment. We booked a VF guarantee. My SIL booked a MM guarantee, and they got assinged their cabin last firday, upgraded to a category J. The cruise is sold out, so not sure why we haven't been given our cabin # yet. I am getting very anxious to find out. Long as we are on the ship, it doesn't really matter. Maybe we won't find out until we get to the pier???

We are sailing in the Maasdam Nov 8th, and booked an HH guarantee. My parents also booked an HH guarantee, and our friends booked an H guarantee. So far, none of us has received our assignments. Still checking the immigration form every day :rolleyes:

We bought the cheapest category GUAR for the Dec 30 Veendam cruise @ $749 each. Now, we are seeing bookings for $649 starting with this bottom of the totem pole category.

Does this mean we will be upgraded, because we paid $100 more each for that category?

Will the upgrade fairy visit us! (keeping fingers crossed!)

Archived