Question: is it worthwhile to pay 30$ in scarlett resteraunt in Valor?

rosesavels

I'll see your yes and raise you a heck yes.

However, they do prefer that you wear your red thong underwear underneath your clothes, and not on your dinner companion's head.

Well, at least on the Conquest. I can't speak for the wait staff on the Valor.

I heard you need to pay and eat in scarlett resteraunt in Carnival Valor. Is it worth the money? Thanks
I just did Nick and Nora's on the Miracle........it was good as the others have mentioned and glad I did it with our group(6 people)..........I'm booked on the Miracle again for next year and don't see myself running to get reservations....unless it was just for the wife and I(romance).

We will be on the Glory in March. Does the Supper Club have a band/music and dance floor? I would love to be able to share an evening with my daughters (10 & 15) and possibly get in a dance with them. Any suggestions?

Just remember one thing and this is probably the most important thing about these supper clubs. DO NOT GO ON FORMAL NIGHT. DW & I did this on another line and were uncomfortable for the next 2 hours. Ours was a 17 course tasting menu. Now most of the courses were 2 bites, but there was a full dinner plate too. Afterwards we didn't sit, we just walked and stayed on our feet.

Archived