Dinner Perks

late seating

Hello,

We are new to Princess (14 dayer, 1/20/07, Sea Princess) usually we cruise Celebrity. Question: On Celebrity, every night at dinner we can choose steak, baked potato, ceasar salad w/anchovies, unlimited fresh bread sticks and fresh berries with whipped cream. Can we request these dinner items every night, even if they are not on the menu, and receive them on Princess? And, will DH be frowned upon for ordering two desserts?

yes!!:) :)

and NO.....your DH willl not be frowned upon for order 2 desserts....as a matte of fact, if you said to the waiter "I can just not decide between......and .....", they will likely suggest that you should try both.

Salmon, chicken breast, steak, basic salad

I'm sure a baked potato, fresh fruit, ice creams could be had every night upon request.

And feel free to order more than one of ANYTHING! Gentleman at our table ordered 2 prime ribs from the getgo on prime rib night!

If in doubt, ASK. I have found that CMs will go out of their way to get you what you need!

Happy cruising!

Kris

Hello,

We are new to Princess (14 dayer, 1/20/07, Sea Princess) usually we cruise Celebrity. Question: On Celebrity, every night at dinner we can choose steak, baked potato, ceasar salad w/anchovies, unlimited fresh bread sticks and fresh berries with whipped cream. Can we request these dinner items every night, even if they are not on the menu, and receive them on Princess? And, will DH be frowned upon for ordering two desserts?

My son (25) always orders two of everything! Appitizers, entree & desert!:) , in fact order the whole menu if you so desire:D ! Hope you enjoy Princess as much as we do.

Jan

Always available (left side of menu):

Classic Caesar Salad

Succulent Caribbean Shrimp Cocktail, Red American Sauce

Fettuccine all’Alfredo Original Recipe from Rome

Broiled North Sea Silver Salmon Filet

Grilled Skinless Chicken Supreme

Grilled Dry-Aged Sirloin Steak

Baked Potato and French Fries can be requested in addition to the

daily vegetable selection.

Bread sticks along with rolls of some kind are always on the table. If you need more just ask. Several of the menu deserts come with fresh berries but I don't remember seeing them on the menu every night. There is always ice cream along with some wonderful other deserts. BUT, if there is something you know you want and do not see or just something you will want to have each night just tell your table staff. No request will be ignored. One of our traveling mates still wants the pasta course Princess used to serve and NO PROBLEM! He lets the waiter know the 1st night and he gets something different every night. No problem again with asking for seconds or two choices of anything. I really think the table staff gets a kick out of putting extra food on the table and they jump at that chance for the undecided.

Only if at least the "intention" is to eat it all. I hope deliberately wasting food is not being encouraged in this thread. /Sultan

My son (25) always orders two of everything! Appitizers, entree & desert!:) , in fact order the whole menu if you so desire:D .

Jan

On the Sea Princess, we had the Always Available choice of tenderloin rather than sirloin steak. It was fabulous. And yes, I often asked for a baked potato with my entree at night, regardless of what I ordered. They had sour cream, chives and (real) bacon to put on it. Yum!

Not only can you order two desserts, but often your waiter will bring extra desserts to the table to try.

Take all you want - mbut - want all you take!!

The always available Beef Tournedos are always excellent - Ceasar`Salad, as larsen pointed out, is always available and is also excellent. AA shrimp cocktails are also very good.

Ron

Archived