Halloween-dam cruise! Let the good times roll!!

Grumpy1

I sure wish I had those picks LOL

Ummm Janice, why are you not posting pictures ???? Must I do everything!

Rita (renorita) Muster Drill

RitaMuster93.jpg

Ziggy (Debbie) Muster Drill

ZiggyMuster92.jpg

Renorita (Rita), stanford's girl (Janice) & BabyZig (Karen)

JanRitaLookyme6.jpg

Janice & Rita telling the Captain which course he is to take!!!!

hehehe actually Janice was showing him the drink list she made!

JanRitaCapt6.jpg

Trying to get a group pic! eeeeks!

group3.jpg

It will be interesting to see how she words it, if indeed she is brave enough to post it! ;)

Oh silly Rita, you know I'm brave enough to post it!!:D I just have to get Willie to hook up our new printer with the digital camera thingy in it.

As soon as he does. I'll be posting some of my pics.

Be afraid fellow cruiser's, be very afraid!! ;) hehe

Oh silly Rita' date=' you know I'm brave enough to post it!!:D I just have to get Willie to hook up our new printer with the digital camera thingy in it.

As soon as he does. I'll be posting some of my pics.

Be afraid fellow cruiser's, be very afraid!! ;) hehe

[/font']

Yeah, where have I heard that before LOL I think I'm the only one who doesnt have to be afraid :) I was innocent I tell ya!!!

Hi all,

Loved meeting everyone in the "dam" group. Since this was my first cruise in 20 years, things have changed. Anxious to see Ziggy's pixs eventually. I took so few that I really don't have any to add.

All in all, a great experience - except for the disappointment of giving up HMC. I didn't do any of the beaches on the islands because of the planned all day there. Next time I'll know better ... stuff happens!

Lynn

You can post it on this thread Ziggy.:D That way all the HAL cruisers can see just what happens when you try to get into the dining room wearing a tank top. LOL

Luckily for all your fellow pax' date=' he didn't try to walk into the dinging room in his thong:eek: [/color']

Ruth and I would like to thank everyone for the enjoyablecruise we had. It ranks in one of the best groups that we have ever participated in. We look forward to cruising witha everyone at a future date.

Someone wanted a copy of my Mustang Flight disk but never gave me their address. Please email me your address.

Jim & Ruth

hahaha how about the ones of (Mechcc) Maggie behaving like an angel in the Vista Show Lounge ????

Foul!!! That was the only time I misbehaved and you have to post it? Where are my dignified pictures? Sure wish I had snapped a few of you hugging on Frankie! I will have my camera with me at all times in March - so watch out - payback is coming.:D :D :D

Ruth and I would like to thank everyone for the enjoyablecruise we had. It ranks in one of the best groups that we have ever participated in. We look forward to cruising witha everyone at a future date.

Someone wanted a copy of my Mustang Flight disk but never gave me their address. Please email me your address.

Jim & Ruth

Jim,

We just loved meeting you and Ruth! You both are very fun and caring people! Thanks for all the fuzzy slippers and gifts you gave to many! Thanks again for our Mickey Mouse Slippers!!!

Foul!!! That was the only time I misbehaved and you have to post it? Where are my dignified pictures? Sure wish I had snapped a few of you hugging on Frankie! I will have my camera with me at all times in March - so watch out - payback is coming.:D :D :D
hmmmmmmmmmmmm I got more LOL and not of the same time LOL

As far as me Maggie, you know I was a good girl :) You werent in the hot tub the last day were you ???? LOL

here's a cute one though just to show you I love ya!

DutchMaggie.jpg

Archived