Few Enchantment ???'s

We'll be going next week after booking this trip 14 months ago. What a long wait it's been.

1. Where could I find that first cup of coffee in the morning to go sit where all the early risers gather around the back decks and talk about how they hate thier jobs?:D

2. I've heard about refrigerators in the rooms. Are they empty? or are they like a mini-bar?

3. I know the room has a hair dryer, what about an iron?

4. What is there to do for fun before muster drill?

No irons are allowed onboard. They are a fire hazard.

The refrigerators are like mini bars and they don't always get that cold. Not all rooms on the Enchantment have one though, only balcony staterooms and up.

I know there is someplace to get coffee early but can't remember where. You can always order some from room service.

Between boarding and muster drill, you can eat lunch in the buffet, make spa appointments and Chops reservations, swim in the pool, relax in the hottubs, and all sorts of other stuff.

We'll be going next week after booking this trip 14 months ago. What a long wait it's been.

1. Where could I find that first cup of coffee in the morning to go sit where all the early risers gather around the back decks and talk about how they hate thier jobs?:D

I was just on E, and the Windjammer is the only public place that comes to mind.

I returned home last night from the Enchantment with my Mum, i woke early every morning & made my way to Lat-e-tudes, the staffer that was there every morning was Maria, she was so sweet, rembered my name every morning after the first one, she'd say, "Hi Mrs. Claire, how are you today?" i'd take my cup of coffee up to the pool deck to do a little people watching before heading to the Windjammer to refill my RCCL travel mug full for my Mum so she would have a coffee more or less as soon as she woke up. The windjammer was open at 7:00 I believe, i had hoped that there would be somewhere open earlier, but there wasn't. FYI new bedding was in on deck 4, it was wonderful. No fridge in our o/v cabin which would have been nice. As per usual the cabins are not huge but completely functional, in any case who cares, you're on a cruise. It was a great 5 days, don't miss The Quest, it's hilarious.

I returned home last night from the Enchantment with my Mum, i woke early every morning & made my way to Lat-e-tudes, the staffer that was there every morning was Maria, she was so sweet, rembered my name every morning after the first one, she'd say, "Hi Mrs. Claire, how are you today?" i'd take my cup of coffee up to the pool deck to do a little people watching before heading to the Windjammer to refill my RCCL travel mug full for my Mum so she would have a coffee more or less as soon as she woke up. The windjammer was open at 7:00 I believe, i had hoped that there would be somewhere open earlier, but there wasn't. FYI new bedding was in on deck 4, it was wonderful. No fridge in our o/v cabin which would have been nice. As per usual the cabins are not huge but completely functional, in any case who cares, you're on a cruise. It was a great 5 days, don't miss The Quest, it's hilarious.

Can you tell me which night was formal night, and which night was The Quest?

Thanks!

A~

2. I've heard about refrigerators in the rooms. Are they empty? or are they like a mini-bar?

1. The Windjammer opens at 7:00, but there is coffee, juice and water on the pool deck around the corner(right side) from the pool bar. You can always order roon service and have it delivered. All you have to do is fill out the card in your room and put it on the door before 3 a.m. They supply paper cupsat the drink bar, you might take a (2) travel mug.

2. The fridges are mini bars but there is room for other things.

3. There are hair dyers, no iron, they are a fire hazard.

4. Go to the pool, make reservations @Chops, Spa ??????? Eat at the Windjammer, unpack, wonder aroud the ship and explore all it has to offer.

5. Use your imagination, It's a big ship look around and try to figure out how you got to where you are and how you will get back.

6. Most Important; Remember your on vacation have Fun and Relax. Enjoy your cruise, it will be way too short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.There is a drink bar on the pool deck (right side of the pool bar) there is coffee, water and juice. You could order room service, order form in room to hang on door. They provide paper cups(@drink station) for coffee and drinks you might want to bring a travel mug.

2. The fridge in the rooms are mini bars, if your room has one, room for other things.

3. Yes there are hair driers, no iron, they are a fire hazard.

4. Go to the pool or hot tub, make reservation at Chops Spa, unpack, it's a big ship explore it. Try to find your way around. Check every nook and cranny!!

5. Most important; remember your on vacation!! Enjoy and Relax. Soak up every moment because it wat fly by. The time will be way too short!!!!!!!!!

Is the breakfast food the same quality in the Windjammer as the Dining Room?

When is the cutoff time for breakfast...and is there a cutoff for room service breakfast?

Sorry for all the questions, but these are things I would really like to know from the passengers that have already cruised Enchantment.

Thanks all

Thanks for all the replies. It's been a while since I've been on an RC cruise and will be my wife's first.

I like coffee really early (I start work at 4 am) and one of the best times I have is early coffee and a nice seat at the back decks before the day gets going.

I could always go for a run around the track until the later hours too.

The food is fresher in the dining room than at Windjammer's buffet. I prefer to be waited on while on vacation, and the dining room does that very well! I think breakfast room service ends around 10;30 or 11-- But, there again, you have to sort of serve yourself in a very small room! The dining room wins hands down!!!!!

Windjammer opens at seven, room service starts at seven, dining room opens at seven.

I've never eaten breakfast in the DR, but I think the food in the WJ is pretty good and you can sample some or all. It is your choice.

Breakfast is from 7 to 11 There is usually coffee at the drink station located on the pool deck, just to the right side of the pool bar.

Windjammer opens at seven, room service starts at seven, dining room opens at seven.

1st mate, room service is available 24 hours a day. The delivery of breakfast foods that you order on the cards you put out the night before might not start until 7 am, but you can definitely order something at least at any time day or night.

Archived