Doc Dance !!!

Ziggy7

We now have our docs !!! Is there a rule how many times you can read them front to back ???? I'm at 4 times so far and have 21 days to go ! hehehehe. Wow, getting the docs makes it a little more real! Also, when should I offically start packing ???? I have been gathering things on my list for over a week now piling them in a big laundry basket ( duct tape, bungee cord, etc ....).

Thanks Everyone for the cheers !

Revneal, I Love your Snoopy Dancer! Thats me alright!

Krazy Kruisers, oh my I would be a nervous wreck waiting til then! My hats off to you!

WindyCity, shhhhhh I didnt want to tell anyone I actually started packing already hehehehe :)

LAFFNVEGAS, your the best!

This is the point I would try on all the clothes for fit and comfort. Check to make sure no buttons are missing/broken zippers ect. Buy my underwater cameras (Caribbean). Check to make sure my cameras are ready and have packed the chargers for them. Check my lists to see if I really do have everything.

Read the docs over, check my passport or ID in order. Book all excursions. Read the docs over. You get the idea.

Enjoy your short countdown. (Any room in the suitcase for me!!! :p :p ).

The Docs for our last Zuidy came about 3 days before cruising, and I didn't worry 'cause I figured the Upgrade Fairy was still working on them. When they finally did come, all I did was verify the cabin number (no Penthouse upgrade :() and put them in a safe place. We didn't start gathering little things until a week before, and started packing when the docs came. Thanks to my Packing List, we don't forget stuff any more.

Archived