How Many Carnival Cruises have you been on??

ckp19

I have just booked my 7th cruise (6th for dh) all of them have been with carnival. after the last couple i kept saying i was going to try a different line, not that i havent enjoyed myself ;) , just for a change, however the price seems to bring me back all the time.

for all you really experienced cruisers out there how many times have you been on carnival and what is the 1 thing that keeps you goin back to carnival over a different line?

Michelle

I have just booked my 7th cruise (6th for dh) all of them have been with carnival. after the last couple i kept saying i was going to try a different line, not that i havent enjoyed myself ;) , just for a change, however the price seems to bring me back all the time.

for all you really experienced cruisers out there how many times have you been on carnival and what is the 1 thing that keeps you goin back to carnival over a different line?

Michelle

Not Enough!:D still working toward platinum status. have stayed w/ carnival for the past 5 years b/c it works for me with the kids -- they love and we love it. of our pre-carnival cruises, ncl was a long time ago (and i haven't heard any great things about them recently to have me try them again), celebrity isn't really a family line (though my DH and I loved that cruise), disney is way overpriced (and i thought the "bang for the buck" was seriously lacking on it). we like carnival. a lot. thought of booking a princess cruise, but i'm not that far away from platinum, and when i asked if a princess cruise wld count toward my platinum status (because both lines are owned by carnival corporation), i was sad to discover it wld not. so now, i'll book another carnival b/4 i change lines.:)

Hi everyone i have been on 9 cruises with carnival and will continue with carnival because the price is right crew is always friendly and service is great...love the itineries also...except i am sorry they took aruba off the itinerary for southern carribbean out of puerto rico on the destiny... maybe some time they will put it back....

Carnival has the best bang for the buck, and now with the platinum perks it's hard to stray:rolleyes: I am definitely doing another HAL cruise at some point in time, but DH really likes Carnival, he just feels more comfortable on a Carnival ship. The only line we really did not like was NCL, the freestyle dining is just not for us:)

Michelle

getting ready to leave for our 2nd Carnival. Actually my 3rd but my first one was back in the early 80's and things have changed ALOT, so I considered my cruise last yr like my first. I will say I keep checking out other lines but because of the military discount the other lines don't come near the price for us, so PRICE is what will keep us with carnival. If they ever change it, we would try others if pricing were the same

#18 with Carnival coming up in 2 days. We've also done 4 with NCL and 2 on the old Commodore line.

One of the NCL cruises was given to us by our local newspaper for our business advertising so much with them and the other I won on a NCL cruise playing bingo. The newspaper should have asked me first and I would have told them Carnival-but they didn't and who could turn down a "free" cruise.

Can you tell we love Carnival?

Its 14 for me. Did 8 with Carnival then tried Holland America, NCL, Celebrity, Princess and Royal Caribbean...then cruised on the Carnival Victory last year so now I'm back cruisin with Carnival again. .....#15 coming up in 174 more days...going on the Carnival Valor next April. Geez so this makes 10 with Carnival so I must be going Platium. :D

Our Dec 3rd cruise on the Victory will be or 12th.We have decided to take a break for a couple of years after this one.We are at the point where we have been to most of the offered ports and although we love Carnival (the prices the food and the people we meet,including the carnival staff)we are going to try camping again.We just bought a new trailer last month and camping was alot of fun in the past.Going to a big camp ground is alot like being on a cruise,everyone is on vacation and in a good mood.My dw says this won't be our last because she will be winning one playing bingo:-)

Archived