40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

It is funny that we love cruising so much and enjoy NCL- that Colin is such a celebrity to us. When my family was on the Dawn this last time, I pointed to a picture of Colin on the wall to my DH, who thought I was crazy. It was funny because he had written and very nice reply to a question that I had asked him, and I thought he ( or someone) addressed it in a very timely manner with care - which gave me respect for NCL.

Colin also replied very promptly and nicely to me, when I wrote to commend Claudio, and others from our Baltics cruise.

He was personable, going so far as to mention that he had considered taking the same cruise we were taking in the Med.

We've eaten at Le Bistro at the table next to the owner's family...on that same cruise. Maybe 10 of them together....but never had the privilege of eating with SG or MonteB.

Still, I wish everyone here luck....O P R A H!!!! Where are you?????????

but never cruised with Shoreguy however I think he holds a special place in his heart for me. :eek: :D

Not only have I NOT cruised with Shoreguy ... he thinks I'm a jinx and he won't go near a cruise that I've booked. Why would he say something like that? Just cause cruises I book keep getting cancelled ... whatEVER!;)

I personally think it would be a BLAST to cruise with you Shoreguy!! Come on ... take a chance ... we're on the Dawn in October ... out of NYC ... right in your backyard!

~d

I've never met Colin or anyone of the top NCL brass. I also have only met two famous people in my life. George Bush, Sr. when he was Vice-President (I got to shake his hand) and when I was on the college newspaper staff, I got to interview James Doohan (Scotty from Star Trek) who was a guest lecturer at the college.

Let's try this name dropping: Colin, Shoreguy, Colin, Shoreguy, Monte, Shoreguy, Colin, Shoreguy - hey, why waste time with other words...

and as Jan Brady said: "Its always Monte, Monte, Monte." (or something like that)

Midnight eastern time & I've entered AGAIN (their system just opened up to allow entries so I'm one of the first). Held my tongue just right, clicked my heals, chanted, snuck up on the submit button, had only happy thoughts. But I'm worried...even though it said "Your name could be here" underneath it still had the previous days message I might be clicking the submit button wrong. Are they eliminating me before they even choose? LOL

-Monte

Midnight eastern time & I've entered AGAIN (their system just opened up to allow entries so I'm one of the first). Held my tongue just right, clicked my heals, chanted, snuck up on the submit button, had only happy thoughts. But I'm worried...even though it said "Your name could be here" underneath it still had the previous days message I might be clicking the submit button wrong. Are they eliminating me before they even choose? LOL

-Monte

It's now 1:45 am - your prankster must be on the late shift - go check it out!! Maybe someone will

NCL Sun B2B 2006

Yes, and it's not nice to be telling me that I lost AGAIN even before they say who todays winner is. I think my entries are getting 86'ed before they choose! ;) LOL
You must have made Shoreguy very mad to be 86'ed before you can even enter each day. :D LOL

Monte....with all this talk about you on this thread, I think the most obvious thought has escaped everyone.....Monte, why don't you make them a deal!!!!

(Remember let's make a deal?...Monte Hall?)

I'm going to try to change my luck and enter later today rather than now, like I do everyday.

Yes, and it's not nice to be telling me that I lost AGAIN even before they say who todays winner is. I think my entries are getting 86'ed before they choose! ;) LOL

-Monte

Naw. They're just saving "the best for last." :D Betcha win on the final day! I'm really pulling for ya Monte!

I have to say, I am just loving this contest. To whoever is writing the Monte lines: you just crack me up! I find myself reading the daily Monte comment before checking to see if I won.

--Chris

Archived