Diet Coke with Lime

kathyemma

I am an addict. I must have it many times a day. I know they have coke products on board - but does anyone know if they have diet coke with lime? or do i need to bring my own? i know in the past they did not have diet coke with lime - so if anyone has been on a hal ship in the recent past - do you remember seeing it?

thanks!

Kathy

10 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kathyemma,

I too love the Coke with lime but regular not diet. I live just over the Virginia border in NC and was recently told by our local Coke distributor that Coke will be discontinuing producing the Coke products with lime due to lack of sales. I'm devastated :( My advice to you is to find someone in your area of VA that stocks the Coke products in your area and ask them if they too are discontinuing this product. If they are.....stock up now with whatever you can find.

tootiesmom

OMG!! I don't know what to say. Just like them to get me addicted to something and then take it away.

UGH! I have a friend who owns a little corner store - he is checking with his coke distributor about the fate of diet coke with lime. if it is in fact going away I am going to order enough to fill a garage.

thanks for the warning.

This probably isn't the right place but since it's been brought up....CocaCola Corp is really getting to me. First my wife gets "hooked" on diet Coke with lemon and they discontinue that but at least they have it with lime...for the time being. Then she's bugging me to cut back the sugar intake (I'm one of those folks who just can't stand diet drinks....I keep trying them, I really do but I always wind up making sounds like my cat with a fur ball) so I try Coke2 (C2), like it, and, guess what, they just stopped providing that locally and probably have pulled it across the whole country. :mad: So now I get her diet Coke with lime and I get regular Coke with lime and they're going to drop one or both?!?!?! :eek:

This probably isn't the right place but since it's been brought up....CocaCola Corp is really getting to me.

I know what you mean, Randy. I got hooked on the diet vanilla Coke.

Gone with the wind. :(

You guys are making me thirsty. :) I love the lime drinks, but especially vanilla. I even had an Absolute Vodka with vanilla last night. I never knew they made it. Put it in Perrier and it was really good.

My husband is hooked on Dr. Pepper. When we leave the south, he is often despondent to hear that many places don't stock it. To him, it is a way of life. He just can't stand to hear service people say "Dr. Pepper? No, we don't have that. What is it?" We actually found it once at a little restaurant in Provence. We were stunned!

Archived