Good Morning America

GoodMorningAmerica

I work with "Good Morning America" and we are trying to reach passengers on board the Legend to talk about the Norovirus. If you or anyone you know is on the ship please email me at andrea.beaumont@abc.com

Thank You,

Andrea

wow, you would think if you work for good morning america you would know it is the Liberty not the Legend... this is how rumors get started.....:rolleyes:

wow, you would think if you work for good morning america you would know it is the Liberty not the Legend... this is how rumors get started.....:rolleyes:

I could make a smarty remark about how this is just another example of how the major media gets it wrong...but I will leave that to Mr. Dood!!! :rolleyes:

Andrea,As Darkjedi said, Please go to the thread that is currently discussing this, and you will hopefully get a more courteous response than some of these rude remarks that were made here.Come on people, humble yourselves a little, everyone makes mistakes, all she asked was a question for crying out loud.And yes, I still watch "Good Morning America" I have since 1980, when I was pregnant for my first child.I think it's a great show:) ( Miss Charlie though;) ) Jaxson

I could make a smarty remark about how this is just another example of how the major media gets it wrong...but I will leave that to Mr. Dood!!! :rolleyes:

Quote Mr. Dood

"This is just another example of how the major media gets it wrong...:mad:"

ROTFLMAO - - TOO FUNNY!!!

Okay, I watch Good Morning America and have for years. But seriously, isn't there any better topic out there than norovirus on a ship? It happens everywhere, not just on ships. Maybe you should check into why there have been so many complaints lately about large groups on Carnival and Royal Caribbean. Or do a segment on manners and controlling children (and oneself) when aboard a ship. Or, or, or. Anything but that worn out norovirus coverage.

Okay, I watch Good Morning America and have for years. But seriously, isn't there any better topic out there than norovirus on a ship? It happens everywhere, not just on ships. Maybe you should check into why there have been so many complaints lately about large groups on Carnival and Royal Caribbean. Or do a segment on manners and controlling children (and oneself) when aboard a ship. Or, or, or. Anything but that worn out norovirus coverage.

Well Noro again is much better then beating the falling overboard dead horse. ;)

Well Noro again is much better then beating the falling overboard dead horse. ;)

That's true! LOL! And honestly, because it was such a long sailing, and the virus had longer to spread, the numbers are high. 700 people sick on a ship is news... and another chance for the media to destroy the cruise business ;)

OP, not directed at you... you are just doing your job :D I would imagine that Sunday you might have a better chance at getting info, once people start getting home... good luck!

That's true! LOL! And honestly, because it was such a long sailing, and the virus had longer to spread, the numbers are high. 700 people sick on a ship is news... and another chance for the media to destroy the cruise business ;)

I think they need to interview the person that got on that sailing sick:mad:

To me people do not understand.. if you are feeling ill before you depart you are contagious.. and you harm the rest goes to show.. :(

Give the girl a break! She is not a cruise expert or Carnival fanatic, she's a television researcher. She is being resourceful and found the experts on Cruise Critic. Give her credit for coming to the right place (wrong thread, but right place).

What's news to the seasoned cruisers (e.g., pet peeves) is not news to the outside world. They are not trying to solve problems, just appeal to viewers (as every single tv show does -- news, sitcoms, talk shows, etc.)

Also - it's not news after they get back. In their morning show competition, she's got to get the people who are on the ship - now, not later.

I hope she found the thread. I'll email her in case she hasn't.

Archived