Embarkation Day Room Service

mina

We will be sailing on the Oosterdam -- can you order room service in the early afternoon (once the rooms are ready) as opposed to having to go to lunch in a crowded Lido? Thank you!

I would love to know the answer to this also, as we will have had a substantial breakfast before going to the port. Ordering room service would be nice.

Due to traffic problems in NY ( a bomb scare) we sat on the bus to the pier for 3 hours and missed getting anything to eat in the Lido. After muster drill we ordered from room service and had a wonderful lunch delivered to our cabin. The only time they do not serve is during the drill. You should have no problem. The menu is the the big blue book in the cabin.

GN

I'm sure you can get room service upon embrkation. I wouldn't expect it to be prompt though. Turn over day is hectic for the crew, they have to turn the rooms over and get ready for the sailing. I wouldn't consider asking for it.

Yikes, five identical posts. I find it helps not to use the refresh button.

Better to use the back button until you get back to the main thread page and then refresh. I hope this helps.:)

Archived