At last! New itineraries!

Just found out that Jewel will be doing a 10 day out of Boston in the fall of 2005. The itinerary includes both Tortola and Bermuda!! I will book a cruise while I'm on the NOS in late August. These are 2 ports I have longed to visit. What great news. We can fly to Boston for about what it costs us to fly to Florida, I think. We get stuck with expensive air to anywhere(except on Southwest).

I was not aware of this itinerary for 2005. I live in NY and I would be very interested in this cruise. I don't fly and usually drive to Florida for Cruises. This would be "Ideal" for me. Thank you ! Ike

We're from Shawnee so also fly out of OKC. Couldn't find good fares to Boston and the Jewel for 9/28/04 so let RCCL arrange flights. Now with airfare sales I could have probably gotten a better deal myself. Wish SW flew to Boston. The fall, 2005 cruise you mention sounds good. May have to look into that one.

Blindone:

We found it on the RC website.............wife and I have pulled this as one of three we are looking at for next October.........really a nice itinerary.

Jim

Binok - For my cruise last month(only booked in Mar) I was fortunate enough to be able to use a FF ticket, otherwise the airfare would have been over $600, and I don't think I would have gone. For my cruise next month, booked a week ago, I am using cruiseline airfare...it's an open jaw..fly into Vancover, leave out of Anc. I got a promo rate of $401 and thought that was great. I am just hoping and praying it is a decent itinerary.

I need 3 tickets in Mar 05 to Miami and the airfares are looking high, although I have plenty of time.

Hello Jim :). What happened to our low gas prices???

Marie

Marie:

They did "fluctuate" just a little didn't they? LOL! Are you looking at this particular cruise?? My wife's bd is October so we are looking at this Oct 22nd.

Jim

My dh's birthday is Oct 10 :). We are sailing on the Rhapsody this year to celebrate.

Unfortunately, we are not looking at that itinerary. We are committed already in September 2005, on the Caribbean Princess. We have friends joining us from California, so it is a done deal. I am tiring a bit of the Caribbean ports, but oh well :). I must say, if we weren't already committed with friends, we probably wouldn't take this particular cruise. I AM looking forward to experiencing Princess, especially the PC dining.

My husband just started a new job in Nov(after retiring fed civil service) so he has little vacation time. We have gone to 8weeks plus a year, to a week and a few floating holidays. I will be so grateful when one day we can travel together more. In the meantime, he is a jewel to let me go off on my own :).

It looks like a fabulous itinerary, Jim. Keep me posted :).

Marie

Marie we are doing the Caribbean Princess this November.........will give you a report when we get back..........sounds like a great ship.

Jim

Smiles - Thanks for the info, I missed it earlier. This is VERY good to know. I just hope I can remember, lol. The email notifications are still hit and miss :).

Bicker & All - Embarkation and Debarkation was an absolute BREEZE in Boston...wonderful!

Jim - I noticed AFTER I sent my post you are going on the CP, in Nov...will be looking for your review. Everyone seems to love it:).

Marie

Archived